The pretty cure combination dissolves that fast? and agito secret identity

(Evening)

In the city people are running from a desertrian, desertrian uses laser beam going to shoot the bridge while a man with red hair is smiling down at the scenery.

Street cleaner

Pretty cure, agito rushes the monster and cure marine suggests they do a combination kick

Marine:blossom!agito!let's go!

Blossom, agito:yes

Marine:let's do combination kick!

Agito,blossom and marine jump into the sky.however.blossom trips, causing a distraction.

Agito, marine:blossom

Desertrian punch the marine and agito, marine gets hit and agito dodge attack.marine landed on the street, as agito go to side the precure recovery,

Agito, blossom:marine

Marine:if that's the case...

Marine looked blossom, blossom nod her what to do, she going to summon the blossom tact then she spins the center of the tact, and rainbow light go into gemstone tie of the tact.

Blossom:gather, flower power!blossom tact!

But before she can use pink forte wave, blossom and agito sees little boy unable to move in rock.

Marine:what's wrong you two?

Blossom:we have to save him!

Desertrian tried to punch blossom, but, bloosom dodge attack and jump into the air, landed in her feet.blossom going runs over to him to help.

Blossom:i move this rocky right now, okay?

However, blossom and boy looked the desertrian, desertrian knocks the blossom tact away from her, and as it is about to attack them and blossom going defense the boy, when agito and cure marine steps in, agito jump into the air and kick the desertrian.marine slamming the desertrian uses with marine impact!

Marine:marine impact!

Desertrian going landed in the ground and lose the blance, when marine uses marine impact get hit the desertrian.blossom and the boy look the kamen rider agito, cure marine amazing fight the desertrian.

Marine:let's go!

Cure marine summon her marine tact then she spins the center of the center of the tact, and rainbow light go into gemstone tie of the tact.

Marine:gather, flower power!marine tact!

Cure marine spins before declaring the attack name.

Marine:shine, flowers!precure blue forte wave!

She thens shoots out an energy flower at the desertrian.an implosion occurs, and the target suspended in the air, cyclamen having overlapped behind it.cure maribe claps the center of the marine tact to keep the center spinning, and in a flash of light, the enemy is purified.cyclamen back to normal and cure marine caught the cyclamen.the boy, agito and blossom became impressed.