o n e .

( FLASHBACK .. )
"Kentrell, I Cant Keep This Baby, I Just Cant Do It." Aniyah Pleaded As Tears Streamed Down Her Face, Turning Her Cheeks Red.
"Aniyah I Swea If You Get Rid Of My Seed, Thats Yo Ass" Kentrell Yelled.
"You Don't Even Care About Me Or This Baby, Stop The Faking, Im Not Keeping It, Be Mad, Get The Fuck Out" Aniyah Yelled, As She Was Throwing Stuff At Kentrell.
"Aniyah, Chill The Fuck Out, Im Gone, But Lemme Find Out You Killed My Fucking Child And Thats Yo Ass On My Grandmomma" Kentrell Yelled As He Stormed Out And Left.
"What Am I Gone Do, I Can't Raise No Baby, And Im Not Taking My Chances Wit Kentrell That Psycho Nigga Is Crazy" Aniyah Said To Herself As She Slid Down The Wall, Still Crying.
A FEW DAYS LATER !
"Ma, I Can't Kill This Baby, That Man Is Crazy, Just Lemme Keep It And Life Will Be Peaceful" Aniyah Said As She Begged Her Momma.
"Aniyah, I Don't Care, This Is Yo Responsible, You Thought It Was Okay To Have Sex Without A Condom, So This Yo Baby, Not Mines" Her Momma Said To Her Trying To Keep Her Cool. 🥴
"Hi, Im Doctor Wilson, And You're Here For The Abortion Plan?" Doctor Wilson Asked.
"Umm... No She Changed Her Mind, But Thanks Anyway." Aniyah Mom Said To The Doctor Before Tapping Aniyah Signing Her To Get Up And Follow Her Out.
"Thank You" Aniyah Said
"No Problem, You Just Better Get Ya Life Together" Her Momma Said.

A Few Months Later, Aniyah Gave Birth To Her Daughter , Kind Alice Gaulden . Her and Kentrell Always Talked About That Name, And She Remembered. Now She Just Had To Get In Contact With Kentrell And Tell Him .
( END OF FLASHBACK ) ..

• yeaah , dis was short the other chapters will he at least 1000 words long ! i gotta get da hang of the writing , so don't judge me lmaoo😂.