t w o .

|| ANIYAH DESTINY SMITH ||

Its Been Four Years Since I Had Kind. When Kind Was One, I Had Moved To Atlanta, When My Momma Had Moved To California From Baton Rouge. I Started Going With This Dude Named Micah. He Didnt Like Kind, And I Barely Did. Micah Used To Hit On Her, And Burn Her But Did I Care? Fuck No, Kentrell Needa Come Get His Child.

"It's Bout Time You Let The Pussy Nigga Come
Meet His Daughter, And Take Ha" Micah Said.
"Oh Trust Me, Im Finna Text His Bitchass And Tell Em He Can Have Her Bae." i Said, Grinning.

_.aniyahhh : kentrell it's aniyah , i never aborted your seed, but you can come get her and keep her, da li bitch getting on me & my man nerves 👌🏽.
Now Im Juss Waiting For A Response .

|| KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN || LI TOP ||

Me And Da Gang Was Chillin At My House, Smoking . I Was Bored, So I Went To Instagram And I Was Scrolling Through My Requests Looking At These Crazy Ass Fan Messages. They Wild. Until One Caught My Attention, And I Noticed It Was Aniyah, Da Bitch Dat Said She Was Gone Abort My Child. I Clicked On Ha Message Which Said
_.aniyahhh : kentrell it's aniyah , i never aborted yo seed, but you can come get her and keep her, da li bitch getting on me and my man nerves

nba_youngboy : it's been four years, and you ain't told me shit about my child, til now ? and what kinda mother is you to call yo child a bitch , bitch ?

_.aniyahhh : she gets on my nerves, ion like da li girl, she dtm, she's yours you did the most so come get her, hoe, my man don't like her either.

nba_youngboy : most definitely , cause you unfit asf, witcho trifling ass, and fucc yo man.

_.aniyahhh : kentrell we in atlanta come get da child.

nba_youngboy : address bitch ?

_.aniyahhh : 1042 Highway 80 North .

nba_youngboy : im omw have ha shit ready .

"Aye Gang Lets Roll Out" I Said.
"Whea We Headed And Why Df Yo Face Look Like You Wanna Kill Somebody?" Ben Said.
"We Headed To Get My Daughter. And Cause I Wanna Kill Dat Bitch Fa Making Me Look Like A Dead Beat" I Semi-Yelled .
"Who? And Ian Know You Could Produce Those?" Three Said.
"Ill Explain Later Bring Yall Dumbass On."
"Oh So We Some Dumbass Niggas Cause Yo Trigger Finger Itching" Kd Yelled, Acting Gay.
"Sometimes I Wonder About You" Boomer Said, Making A Thinking Face.

A Couple Hours Later !!
nba_youngboy : open da door
"What The Fuck Is This?" Ben Asked Looking Around.
"Um. A Piece Of Shit Of Course" BabyJoe Said
"Who Df Is All These Niggas At My House Aniyah?" Some Ugly Gay Looking Ass Nigga Said, As He Answered The Door.
"That's Kind Daddy" Aniyah Said Staring At Them.
"Come In And Get Her Kentrell."
"Damn Bitch It Stink In Here, Is It Yo Pussy Or The House Period?" Kd Said, Gagging.
"Do Y'all Know What Cleaning Is?" Kentrell Said Looking At Micah Like He Was Dumb.
"Y'all Can Stfu, And Here She Is." Aniyah Said As Her And Kind Walked Down The Hallway, She Was Trying To Hold Kind Hand But She Mugged Her.
"Damnn YB Thats Yo Twin." Boomer Said.
"YB Jr" Ben Mumbled.
"Damn Right" Three Said, Looking At Kentrell And Kind.
"You Sure YB Ain't Have Her, Outta His Ass Crack, Cause She A Split Image" Kd Said
"Kd Stfu Mane" Kentrell Said, Laughing.
"Kind This Yo Daddy, And His Dumb Gang." Aniyah Said Pointing To Kentrell And Da Gang.
"Hi" Kind Mumbled, To Kentrell Slightly Waving.
"Hey" He Replied, Picking Her Up After She Reached For Him.
"Let's Df Go Now, Dis Shit Stinks" Kd Said, Gagging At The Air Again.
"I Needa Know Sum About My Child, Since You Wanted To Act Like Ian Exist" I Said, Mugging Her.

bitch wanna play me like imma deadbeat 🤨.

"Umm.. Lemme Get Her Birth Certificate, And Her Social Security Card, And Her Name Is Kind Alice Gaulden, She 4, She'll Be 5 December 12, she was born in 2015. And Yeah Thats All You Needa Know." She Said Dryly.
"Preciate It" I Mumbled Walking Out Wit Da Gang Following Behind Me.

We Went And Got A Hotel Fa Da Night, Me And Kind Got a Room And Chilled , She A Coo Li Girl, She's Quiet, And She Jumpy It's Weird.
"Kind!!" I Yelled Ha Name, From In Da Bathroom.
"Yea Da?" She Said Lowly, As She Flinched When She Saw My Hand Move.
"Why Da Hell She So Jumpy?" I Asked Myself Lowly.
"Cmon You Gotta Take A Shower, Before You Gts"
( they had got her clothes already before getting a hotel , & etc ) .
"Okay" She Said Lowly.

something is off wit her 🥴.

As I Was Helping Her Undress , I Noticed A Mark On Her Wrist That She Was Trying To Cover Up. And Then It Was A Bruise On Her Shoulder. She Was A Li Light So You Could See It Clearly.

"Kind What Is Eht?" I Asked Her, Feeling My Blood Boil.
"That Man Burnt Me At Ma House." She Said Tearing Up.
"Oh Yeah Dat Bitch Ass Nigga Gotta Die." I Mumbled, Helping Kind Get In The Shower.

After That, Me & Da Gang Went And Handled That, We Left Kd Slowass Wit Kind. I Was At Peace Knowing She Was Safe Now. I Got Back To The Hotel And Tapped Out.

The Next Day, We Left And Went Back Home. I Got To Know Kind A Li Bit More, And Honestly I Felt Soft, She Was A Coo Li Version Of Me .

• dis writing stuff fun , yaal like dis ?? it's coo from my perspective .