Chapter 23: New Start

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

It has been a couple of days since Peter woke up after being found in the ocean by Donald and Betty

It has been a couple of days since Peter woke up after being found in the ocean by Donald and Betty. Since then Peter has been working with the elderly couple with their fishing business.

He has gotten to know more about them in the few days and they always treat him with well and kindness.

Donald Watson has been married to his wife Betty for 50 years and they always dreamed of living a simple life and living on a fishing boat. Both of them would always act like any average grandparent and Peter would always act respectful towards them.

He has proven himself to be smart when he repaired the boat's engine when it suddenly shut down in the middle of the ocean.

Today they were pulling in the fishing line and Peter had discovered his strength was beyond average, so he was the one that pulled in the fish instead of the elderly man.

He pulled in the fishing net onto the boat with ease and the fish stuck in it began to flop around.

Donald: I've got to say there kiddo, you got one heck of a quirk there. With us being quirkless you've been a big help.

Peter: Thank you sir, but it's the least I can do since you saved me.

The elderly lady came out of the kitchen from the floor below with a batch of freshly baked cookies.

Betty: You boys put away those fish and get dressed, we're close to Musutafu, don't forget we are going to be staying there for a bit and meet up your brother dear. If you don't, then you won't get any cookies and I'll give them all to the fish.

The two males chuckled and hurried to put away the fish while Betty went back to the lower floor.

-timeskip-

Peter took a bite of a chocolate chip cookie and started to wonder something.

Peter: Excuse me but who are we meeting again?

Donald: We're going to be meeting with my brother Philip, his wife Madeline and our niece.

Betty: Oh you'll love her, she is a beautiful young lady and has the most amazing voice. She wants to become a singer but is to shy to sing anything in public.

Donald: We'll be staying at their house while my brother and my sister-in-law leave on a business trip, leaving us to take care of our niece.

Peter: Oh okay, shouldn't be hard. Do you have any idea for how long?

Donald: Until her parents return and that number is unknown.

Peter: How are we going to explain my situation?

Betty: We going to tell them we are taking care of you for a friend and joining us.

Peter: I'm sorry, I'm making you lie to your family, this is my fault.