O.o Kiba? (Makomo - Part 1)

A/N EXPLANATION AT THE END!!!

---Makomo's P.o.v---

My heart is beating against my chest, beating faster each second, each step we took towards Sakura-san's father's study.

Wait. Heart? Beating?

I used my free hand and pressed it against the left side of my chest. There definitely was a heartbeat. What. I thought i was dead?

I stopped in my tracks. Sakura-san turned around and looked at me in confusion.
"What is it?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"I... have a heartbeat,"

She just stared at me. Not understanding what I meant.

"I told you I was dead right? I'm not supposed to have a heartbeat,"

"Wait, let us figure this out somewhere-"

Clapping sounds interrupted our conversation.

Our heads snapped to the direction of the noise.
"You girls have such amazing acting skills, I didn't know you had it in you Sakura!"
Standing by the door of the study was Sakura-san's father.

Girls?

You're not going to mean again are you?

Mean? Was calling you a poopy mean? I'm sorry :(

You said I was useless and stuff...

Huh?? When did I?

Wait that was wasn't you?

I haven't talked to you since-

"He thought we were roleplaying?" I whispered to Makomo.

"Atleast he didn't take us seriously. Now that you know he can see me... uh... do something!" she whaispered harshly.

I put up an act and faced my father. "Really? Thank you 'tou-san!"
H

e came towards me and patted my head.
"Now, may I know who your friend is?"

Oh wow. Makomo was passed off as an eight year old because she was short- lucky...

"My name is..." she hesitated, contemplating weather it was suitable to use her actual name,"Makomo."

"Ah, just Makomo?" My dad asked, a little insensitively if I say so myself.

Makomo nodded while looking down at her feet, putting up the 'innocent little girl' act.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Well, It was nice meeting you Makomo-chan,"

Makomo looked up and gave a wavering smile. Wow, she's good at acting. Or was that genuine?

My dad walked back to his office but before he took a step in, he turned around and pointed to his watch. "You're going to be late if you don't get ready now."

I peered into his office and read the time on the clock.

HEYYY!! Stop ignoring me >:I

I told Makomo to wait for me at the enterance of my house while I got ready. I knew my dad would be stuck in his office all day, even if he weren't he would be at work, something merchany related- I don't exactly remember.