Chapter Twelve

Anastasias POV

Lucien licked and sucked on my sensitive clit. Swirling his tongue and giving it the attention it's longed for before dipping his tongue into me.

I can't believe this is happening right now. I've never let things get this far...

He stopped after a few minutes and stood back up kissing me hard.

"You taste so fucking good baby
Lucien said with a growl erupting from his chest.

His eyes were glowing and his chest was moving rapidly as his breathing had increased.

"L-lucien we need to stop-"  I started but he cut me off kissing me.

We stopped to catch our breathe, staring into each other's eyes. Our breaths were rapid. Hunger, lust and want taking over our senses.

"Keep biting your lip and I'll spank that pretty little ass of yours til it's red"

Goddess that was sexy! He makes it hard to hold back when he does and says things like that, that gets my body hot and needy.

His heaving chest and rapid breathing hadn't slowed at all.

I was thinking about what to say next when he picked me up and carried my upstairs following my scent to my room.

He opened the door and threw me on the bed. He stood a few feet away from the bed. I don't know if he was thinking or admiring but I could care less as he stalked over to me with determination clear as day in those sinful eyes of his.

Then reality set in and my confidence took a dive for the worst. I've never been intimate like this with anyone. I've saved myself in hopes of a day like this with my mate. But I can't help to think that I don't even really know how to please him the way he knows how to please me.

I became nervous and embarrassed at the fact that I had no experience past the foreplay.

"Lucien I can't"   I said.

He stopped just before the bed, giving me a hard look.

"And why is that?"   He said lowly.

"Because I just can't" I said turning my head away from him.

Panic continued to set in as he became silent.

I couldn't look at him once he realizes why I don't want to continue.

For a minute there was nothing but silence.

Lucien's POV

I stood there for a minute staring at my beautiful mate trying to read her. Why she shut down so quick on me.

Then it hit me. Goddess I'm such an idiot!

I'm such a prick why didn't I notice sooner.

"Anastasia you have nothing to be embarrassed about little one." I said softly.

Soft? I haven't been soft with anything before in my life? Let alone a woman.

'She's our mate now hold her'
Xavier scolded.

He growled at the lack of touch as her nerves were going wild and I'm sure her thoughts weren't very good with me standing her like a bumbling idiot.

I laid on the bed and pulled her to me, and she let me.

Her head rested on my chest and I held her to me while rubbing her back.

" Don't be embarrassed little one. There's nothing to be ashamed of, saving yourself for me is a blessing I never thought I would have."

I kept holding her and soothing her. Fuck I even kissed her head.

"I don't even know what to say other than this is so embarrassing"

Ana said in a small voice.

Goddess she's too perfect, what did I do to deserve this woman as my mate.

"Anastasia I will tell you this once and only once. You saving yourself for your mate,me, is nothing to be ashamed of. I am honored that you waited little one. I only wish I could say the same for me"

I finished as I continued to rub her back.

She molds to me like the perfect puzzle piece. Having her so close and vulnerable has my icy heart beginning to thaw.

As terrifying as it is to let someone in I have to try. For her. She's my future.

"Look at me"

I say as soft as possible while lifting her chin with the tips of my fingers.

When her big watery eyes meet mine I gaze into them for a minute, relishing in their beauty. Then slowly I bring her face to mine. Our lips melting into each other.

Slowly and hesitantly I pull back,

"I look at you no different for holding onto your innocence Anastasia. I admire it. However, tonight will not be our night little one. I plan on making your first time special and memorable. Let's head to bed"

I say as I get up to turn the light off. Getting to the switch I hear her stir,

"You're staying?"

She says nervously, her voice slightly shaking.

"Why wouldn't I? We're mates Ana there's no harm in me staying in the same bed as you."

Just when I think I couldn't be anymore a lost puppy I decide to stay the night with her, in the same bed. Goddess help me.

"Well Alpha Marcus tends to stop by unannounced and I-"

Confused as to why Marcus was brought up I didn't let her finish that sentence,

"Alpha Marcus has nothing to do with us staying in the same bed, let alone being mages Ana. Why do you bring this up little one,"

I ask her nicely waiting for her response.

She glances away from me before returning eye contact. She's hesitant on answering but I see the resolve in her eyes before she even starts speaking.

"Alpha Marcus has been interested in me for quite some time and I can only imagine him seeing you here will cause trouble. I've turned him down in taking the Luna position many times. He just doesn't back down. I just don't want a fight Lucien."

She finishes quietly. I tense at this.

My jaw ticks at this news,

"He what?"

I ask darkly, a growl erupting from my chest.
_____________________________
Hello love!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!