Saying Goodbye

I woke up to a weight around me, I ignored it thinking my weighted blanket got messed up and stretched out yawning.

I jumped nearly having a heart attack when I heard a groan beside me. "You alright?" Aizawa asked opening his eyes slightly.

"Yeah, I just forgot you were here." I laughed sitting up.

"I guess that makes sense, sorry I scared you." Aizawa sat up as well yawning.

"It's alright!" I took the blankets off of me and started getting up. "Want some water?" I asked looking back at him.

"Sure." He rubbed his eyes still tired. "How'd you sleep?" He asked following me into the kitchen.

"I had a really weird dream, I always do when I take naps. But other then that I slept great, you kept me nice and warm." I handed him his water with a smile taking a sip of mine. "How about you?"

"I slept fine." He took his water and drank it.

"That's good! What do you want to do now?" I asked walking back into the living room to fold the blanket and put it away.

"Get changed." He answered referring to the maid outfit he was still wearing.

"But wasn't it nice sleeping with a skirt instead of pants? So freeing really." He shrugged. I really just didn't want to give him back his accessories, they smelled like him. It was actually pretty stupid to sleep in a scarf because I could have been strangled but it was a small sacrifice.

"If you want to keep the accessories you can, I can get new ones." He noticed my reluctance to give them back.

"Really?! Will you teach me how to use your scarf?" I asked excitedly bouncing up and down.

"Sure, if that's what you want to do." I nodded smiling. "I'm still getting changed first, I can't train you in a dress."

He walked out of the room and I couldn't help but smile feeling a warm feeling in my chest, I could feel his time was coming to an end soon. I probably only had a few more hours with him. But still I had time.

I waited patiently for him to come back out but he didn't, it wasn't until I heard something fall that I ran into the bathroom.

I found Aizawa on the floor fully dressed in his costume, minus the accessories I was wearing. He didn't look well, it was as if he was fading away.

I could feel tears well up in my eyes as I collapsed on the floor beside him. "Please don't go." I muttered out tears streaming down my face. "Don't leave me alone again. I was so lonely, I am so lonely. Please stay, just a little longer."

I felt his hand be placed on my head. "I'm sorry we didn't have more time." His eyes looked sad but he made no attempt to stay.

"Y-you're supposed to teach me to use your capture gear! You can't go yet! You can't leave me! Please!" I grabbed onto him frantically trying to make home stay.

"I don't belong here, I have to go home." He apologized holding me in his arms. "I wish we could have had more time, you made me happy being here. I'm glad you're the one I got to spend my time here with."

"That's just it! I don't belong here! I don't want to lose someone else! I don't want to be alone again! It's been so hard these past years being alone, I never get to see anyone, I never get to laugh or smile with others!" I sobbed wishing he'd stay.

"I'm sorry." He stroked my hair trying to comfort me. I could feel him vanishing, he was slipping through my grasp. "I don't want to leave you, I wish I could stay, but I can't. I wish there was a way we could spend more time together."

I was hysteric crying uncontrollably, he vanished and I fell completely to the tile floor. I sobbed missing the warmth he brought me.

I couldn't tell if I was happy that I got to meet him or utterly depressed I had him but lost him. I let him slip through my fingers, I had everything and lost it all in so little time.

What was I supposed to do now?

Once I had cried all my tears I stayed laying on the bathroom floor. I felt so empty, so unmotivated to continue.

There was no point in any of it.

I was alone again...

It had been a week since Aizawa left and I didn't feel any better. Perhaps I felt worse. I had time to think about everything, I had time to let it all sink in. After he left I was once again alone with my thoughts.

Every evening after he left I'd go up to the roof and watch the sun set. It made me feel better to see all the beautiful colors in the sky, to get some fresh air.

The gentle breeze was blowing through my h/l hair as the warmth from the sun faded from my skin. I sat down on the edge letting my feet hang over like I did everyday.

No one went up to the roof so I was left alone to enjoy the peace and quiet. I didn't want to die, even after everything I still didn't want to die. I had things to live for, things I still wanted to do.

I knew I just needed time to grieve and wish things were different. Maybe one day I'll look back and think it was all a dream, a make belief to distract my mind from other problems.

Maybe it was, maybe it was all a hallucination. My mind was becoming fuzzy, even though it was last week my mind has already altered my memory of that day. It's changed the outcome so many times that I don't even know if he was here.

Was it all a dream? Maybe after I baked cookies, when I took the nap it was all something I made up.

It didn't really matter, the past is history. I sighed starting to get up from sitting, now that it was nearly dark out I thought it would be best to go back inside.

As I was getting up my foot slipped and I fell, I caught the roof with my hand barely hanging on. Was this it? Was this how I died? I didn't want this! I just wanted to watch the sunset, take my mind off things.

I could feel my grip loosening on the roof, I didn't have the strength to pull myself up. There was nothing I could do.

My hand slipped and I began to fall. I didn't scream or yell I simply watched as the distance between me and the roof grew larger.

No one would ever know it was an accident, they wouldn't know I didn't mean too. I didn't want to die everyone thinking I killed myself, this wasn't how I wanted my life to end.

I had so much left I wanted to do, but I guess my time was up.

I closed my eyes awaiting the impact, I waited and I waited. It felt like an eternity of falling before I heard screams of the bystanders.

The next thing I knew everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 1225

Welp, oops. Is this the end? Will there be more to this story? I'll never tell! Just wait a while you'll fine out.