But Not Really

Just as I was about to hit the ground something caught me. More like someone.

I opened my eyes in shock to find someone who didn't exist. It was impossible to be caught by him, not when I didn't do anything to come to this world.

"Hey you alright? Where the hell did you come from? Did you fall from heaven? Because you kinda look like an angel. Minus the wings." The number two pro hero Hawks laughed flying me down to the ground gently placing me down.

"I don't know." I looked around myself to see that I was indeed in the world of My Hero Academia. The weird mutation quirks I saw was what gave it away. But how did I get here?

Is this heaven? "Earth to lady." Hawks waved his hand in front of my face. "You ok?" He asked concerned.

"Y-Yeah I'm ok." I was really confused, did I have a time limit here? Would I be sent back?

"Do you need any help?" He asked trying to figure out how the hell I fell from the sky.

"Can you take me to UA high school?" I asked quickly startling him slightly.

"Why?" He asked eyeing me.

"I need to get to my friend there! It's really important! Please!" I grabbed his hands holding them in mine giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I guess if it's that important. You don't seem like a bad person so I don't think it'd be a problem. But you need to explain to me what's happening." He agreed picking me up off my feet. "Hold on tight, air travel is the fastest so we're going this way." Hawks spread his wings and took off.

"I promise I'll explain! Thank you!" I thanked him holding on tightly like he suggested.

The flight was really nice, the cold air hitting my face felt good and sent shivers down my spine at the same time.

"Who's this friend of yours that you need to see?" Hawks asked curiously as UA came into view.

"Shouta Aizawa." I answered as we began our descent.

"I didn't know he had friends." Hawks muttered under his breath which made me laugh.

"Well I know him through interesting circumstances." Hawks gently sat me down and started leading me into the school.

"Is it an arranged marriage?" He asked eyeing me.

"No, it's not." I giggled as we made it into the school. "Do you know where he might be?" I asked looking at Hawks having no idea where to go. They didn't really give a tour of the school in the show.

"No clue, I'm sure we can find him though." Hawks started walking around the school aimlessly trying to find him.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked not understanding why he would help a stranger he just met who could be a potential villain.

"You seem interesting." He answered looking down a hallway before going down it. "You know, it's after school. He might be at the teachers dorms or in the teachers lounge." Hawks put his finger to his chin in thought.

"We just need to find someone, they should be able to give us directions to where he is." I looked around the empty hallways for someone.

"If you're his friend why don't you have his number?" He asked getting suspicious.

"Numbers don't really work when you're from another world." I answered confusing him.

Suddenly his face lit up in realization. "You're from another world aren't you?!"

"Yeah." I scratched the back of my neck feeling a bit weird.

"How did you get here?" He asked eyeing me.