CHAPTER 1- THE MEMORIES

Tris POV

I woke up with hearing the most annoying sound of the whole world... the clock .Well the second most because the first slot is conserved for my brothers, anyway I still love them.

I got up and stretched.
then as always I made my way to my closet, took out my track pants and a tight t-shirt obviously all black and combed my  hair in a ponytail and made my way to the kitchen.
When I got there I saw my mum already making breakfast .
"good morning honey "she said me giving me a muffin.
"Good morning mum " I greeted her and took the muffin from her.  then I tied my shoes and made my way out of the  house as  always to take a walk.
I felt the air passing through my hair strands as I  run through the dauntless compound.

After some running I am standing at the railing and watching the chasm down below. I looked at the blue of the water which always reminds me of the blue eyes of the boy who I met back in the abnegation centre.

Flashback

"So are you ready to  jump honey" my dad asked me "yes dad... always" I said him through the sound of the train .
"so who will go first" he asked me smiling as if knowing the answer "I will" I said him and jumped off from the train .
I got a really bad hit on the ground but with the help of my dad I stood up and by holding hands we made our way to the abnegation hub for the faction meeting .
My dad was dauntless leader. He was accompanied by uncle Amar who was like second father to me.

It started getting boring hearing the same squabbles of the faction leaders so I tuck my dad's sleeve I told him that I am going out he nodded once and then I made my way outside by crawling below everyone's chairs.
When I came out I saw the abnegation sector. That is when I saw a boy sitting on a porch of one of the grey houses with his head in his hands.
I made my way to the boy ,sat down beside him . He looked up when I extended my hand saying "hello I am Beatrice"
"hi I am tobias "he said shaking my hand awkwardly and smiling at me.
" what is  a dauntless doing here" he wondered.
"I came here with my dad to accompany him to the meeting but it was getting very bored so I just came out" I said him chuckling at the end.
Time runned so fast as we talked about our own selves. I told him about the pranks, about my brothers ,about the dauntless games and he told me about his own life ,how his mother left him when he was small and how his father is cruel on him and how is not allowed to be out of the home without his father's permission.
Suddenly we heard the ringing bell and the reciting of faction manifesto...it signaled the ending of the meeting.
He stood up suddenly and said me "I think I should leave before my dad sees me or I would be in  a huge trouble"
I nodded at him saying"its ok ...it was nice to meet you,Tobias... bye"
He said me a little bye and then I saw him as he fade away.
I stood up from the porch and made my way to the stairs of the hub waiting for my dad and thinking about the boy's life.

Flashback Ends

I sighed.I have to forget about this I just can't remember the same incident again and again if I'm not gonna meet that boy once again in my life. At this thought I removed the blue pen I picked up at erudite headquarters once. I did not pick it up because it was peculiar instead I picked it up because the ink inside it was the same blue of tobias eyes and also it reminded it of him. I don't know for what reason I kissed it once and then threw it in the chasm with my memories of him and made my way back to home.

After reaching home I found out my mum and dad were already at work so I thought to pull up some pranks on my twin brother, Uriah. therefore I made my way to my room and open the drawer beside my bed . Where was my permanent marker ? Oh! yeah here it is and then I opened the door of the cupboard near my dressing mirror . I took my powder box and then made my way to my brother's room.
I slightly open the door and silently entered his room he was snoring very loudly that it really hurt my ears . Ignoring the voice  I slowly made my way to him. With the permanent marker I drew some tears on his face and outlined his lips and then I sprinkle some powder on his face and a little too much on his mouth so when he opens his mouth, it would directly fall in it and then I silently remove the feather I picked up today in the morning while running and I took it near to his nose and then you know what happened.
He woke up with start and started saying "what the-" and the Powder fell inside his mouth. I run to my room and locked myself in the bathroom to get ready ,before he catches me.

Ignoring the heavy pounding on my door and "come out right now tris" shouting of Uriah, I stripped myself quickly and stepped inside the running water of the shower.
After bathing I wrapped myself with the towel and cautiously open the door and made my way to my room I quickly lock the door before my brother comes in and started to get ready .
It generally takes me 15 minutes to get ready but on days like this I usually take more than 15 minutes.

I wear a spaghetti sleeved t-shirt and with a jacket and a track pant with my shoes ,all black obviously (photo in the beginning). I  open my hair free and did some makeup on my face. I actually hate doing makeup so I do it very less with just an eyeliner and red lipstick.
I looked myself once in the mirror and then I made my way to the kitchen where my brothers were eating breakfast .I sat beside Zeke and we talked about the prank I pulled on Uriah. Then we talked about the aptitude test of Zeke that is due today and the choosing ceremony of tomorrow.

After that we got ready to go to school.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Please comment how you think about it.
I would update as soon as possible until then goodbye.😉