CHAPTER 2- TAP ME

Tris POV.

"Ezekiel Pedrad" Marcus, the abnegation leader announces.
I saw as Zeke made his way to the place where I too after two years would be doing the same thing he is going to do...that is choose his faith .
As he took the knife I closed my eyes. I did believed that he  would not leave dauntless but in case .
I panicked as long time passed and Marcus did not announce. I opened my eyes could not believe them. His hand was at the right where candor and erudite bowls were kept.
Ground slide below my legs as I heard a drip of blood in water.
ERUDITE
Zeke chose erudite. My dauntless brother, a dauntless prodigy chose erudite. NO!!

I woke up with a cold splash on my face 
"wake up sister!! or be ready to miss Zeke's choosing ceremony" Uriah said as he kept the bucket down and kept his hands on his hips.
"Go away Uri! or you be ready to be tackled" I said glaring him and sitting up.
He picked up the bucket and ran out before I get up because he knows that I would win as always.

After half an hour we five were  sitting on the table having breakfast.we generally don't have these types of tea time because before me and my brothers are awake our parents leave for their work.
"So Zeke! You are going to choose today,right??"  My dad asked him as if he did not knew it.
Zeke nodded once.
"just remember one thing, whatever you choose we still love you..ok?,no matter what,Mmm? "He said as he put his hands on Zeke's shoulder. In response Zeke just smiled and nodded once.

I don't know how time flew so fast that we are on th train, going to the hub together.
I was talking to Uriah and my friends- Marlene and Shauna when I saw Zeke near the entrance of the train looking outside at the passing City.
I excused my friends and made my way to him.
"Hey!" I said him as I kept my left hand on his right shoulder and give him a smile.
"Hey!" he said back obviously caught off-guard. after he said nothing and I too said nothing as a result I felt a calm silence.
"Nervous?" I asked him obviously breaking the silence. "Absolutely not!! why would I be if I know what to choose?"he said me giving a smile as if to tell that this was obvious.

"Yeah about that, if you decide to leave, for whatever reason, I don't care but please just tap on my shoulder before going on stage, ok?"I asked him looking down.
Then he suddenly pulled me into a hug .For a second I was caught off guard but then I hugged him back.
"Sure,sis!"he replied me between the hug.

I don't know how much time did  we stood like that but when we parted it was time to jump. I jumped with Zeke, we both holding hands which was actually not a sign of fear but love.
And then after that we ran to room with our group, in a way that only a dauntless do ,and why not??...