Daddy Barakat

Woohoo! My head hurts really bad, and this has a crappy ending ;-; But here! Have cute, cuddly, Jack fluff (:

Jack's P.o.v-

I sighed as I tuned the guitar sitting in my lap. I finally had some time to my own. Melia had finally gone to bed, giving me the perfect time to relax. I loved being a father and all, it's just, sometimes it's a lot harder than they make it out to be. Ecspecially being a single father to a four year old at the age of twenty six.

"Daddy?" I heard a small voice whimper from the doorway. I frowned and sat the guitar down. I got up and found Melia sitting on the floor of the hallway clutching her Stich plushy that Alex bought her. I frowned down at her and turned the hall light on. She had tears in her eyes and she was hiccuping.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked moving her hair out of her face. She clutched tighter onto the plushy and shook her head.

"You have to tell me what's wrong sweetheart. You have a bad dream?" I asked pulling her onto my lap. She looked up at me and her lip was trembeling slightly. She shook her head though and buried her head into my chest.

"I got sick." She mumbled, though it was muffled, I heard her. I felt her forehead and she felt like she was running a fever. I picked her up and walked into her room. I grimiced at the sight and smell.

"Let's go get a bath, okay? You wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked rubbing her back. She nodded and put her head into my neck. I smiled and kissed her head as I walked into the bathroom. I was making a mental checklist already.

"I want uncle Alex." She whimpered as I sat her down. I frowned and moved her raven hair out of her eyes.

"Alex is at home sweetheart." I sighed as I turned on the water. She didn't look up at me, and I knew she was going to start crying. I sighed and turned off the water when it filled up the tub just right. I undressed her and put her into the bathtub. I washed her quickly and wrapped a warm towel aroud her body as I pulled her out of the bathtub.

"How about, I see if uncle Alex can come over, and i'll wake you up when he gets here?" I asked as I pulled clean underwear and onsie onto her. She nodded and wiped from the sleep from her eyes. I smiled and picked her up and grabbed her plushy.

"We gotta get you medacine first." I whispered so she couldn't hear. This was going to be a trip. I walked into the livingroom and laid her down on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and found the medicine. I poured just the right amount into the dropper and put it away.

"Sit up for me." I mumbled helping her sit up. She looked at the dropper in my hand in shock and shook her head.

"Please?" I begged. She shook her head and pushed her face into the couch cushion. I was going to have to call Alex. Fucking amazing. I huffed as I walked into the kitchen and called Alex.

"Hello?"

"Alex I need your help." I muttered. I heard Alex sigh as he turned the TV down.

"What happened?"

"Melia woke up and she got sick. So I gave her a bath and she wanted you. After her bath I was going to give her medicine, to help her sleep and get her fever down, and she won't take it. She'll take it for you. Can you come over? I'll make you food, and you can sleep here. I don't care. Just please help me." I begged running a hang through my hair.

"I'm only coming over because Melia doesn't feel good." Alex sighed before he hung up the phone. I smiled and put my phone down. I looked over at the couch and Melia was fast asleep. I smiled to myself and went to clean her room. I finally finished her room (almost puking myself) and walked back into the livingroom.

"I bring with me movies and food." Alex shouted bursting through the door.

"Here is her medicine. Uncle Alex can now help." I smiled handing him the medicine. He glared at me and rolled his eyes. I stood back against the wall with a smug look on my face. 'Good luck', was all I could think to myself.

"Hey sweetheart. You wanna wake up for me?" Alex said sweetly kneeling in front of the couch. Melia groaned softly but opened her eyes. She smiled softly at Alex and hugged her plushy into her body.

"Hi baby. Can you take your medicine for me?" He laughed moving her hair away from her face. I stared at them in shock as she nodded without hesitation. Alex looked at me smugly and helped her take her medicine.

"There you go. You wanna watch some movies that I brought over?" He asked as he got up from the floor. I sighed and sat down next to Melia. She laid her head onto my lap and nodded softly. I smiled and ran my hand through her hair.  

"Can we lay in your bed daddy?" Melia asked sleepily. I smiled and nodded. Maybe she will finally fall asleep, and stay asleep.

"Go on and lay down. I'll bring you a cup in." I smiled helping her off the couch. I laughed softly to myself as she walked slowly down the hallway. I grabbed a sippy cup from the cabnit and put water into it. I let out a small 'awe' as I walked into the bedroom. Alex was laying down with Melia curled into his side. I moved the blankets back and laid down next to Melia. She smiled sleepily as I handed her the cup.

"Thank you." She mumbled trying to stay awake. Alex was already asleep and snoring softly. I laughed softly at him and turned off the TV.

"I love you baby girl." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She nodded and laid her head onto the bed.

"I love you too daddy."