Part 1 - Her Insecurities

Kindly ignore grammatical mistakes. Enjoy reading.

In between mishti and kuhu fight for the magazine cover issue kunal gets to know from mishti about how kuhu spiked abir's coffee....... He blames her for trying to kill his brother. Kuhu tries to tell him that it wasn't done purposely but he refuses to listen. Kuhu fed up leaves to her house.

Abir : Mishti you shouldn't have said that
Mishti : are you trying to blame me?
Abir : No but what did you gain by saying so?
Mishti : it's not about gaining she should understand that she cannot blame me for whatever happens in her life.
Abir : I know kuhu is immature but you are matured enough to behave well. Why don't you try to think from her point of view. She has to share everything with you her family, her in laws family and so on....She tries to mend things once she gets to know she did mistake....like in the case of Varun she has helped you after she got to know the truth.....she has helped me to get you even though she loves nishant more than me... She struggled to stay with kunal even when he ignored her............do you think kunal will forgive her after knowing this.... Look at them now.......
Mishti : I didn't do it purposely ........i blurted out
Abir : Even she didn't do it purposely .....She might have felt bad when they put our photo in the cover page....she might have thought why does everyone considers you more than her.....
Mishti : hmm.... I didn't know it would end like this
Abir : I know you are not to be blamed. Even you care and love her more than all of us.... You guys really need to open up.... Try to understand each other. If you don't do it now it would repeat..

Mishti meets kuhu
Mishti : I know you are angry with me.
Kuhu : What's the need to talk about it when it's over.
Mishti : We need to talk .
Mishti tells her about how she feels when everyone tells her that she is from a broken family. Kuhu also shares to her about her insecurities as she feels bp and bm cares mishti more than her. How she felt when she needed to share things with her....
They felt relieved after telling each other their problems.
Mishti : kuhu I promise you from now onwards I will try to understand you.
Kuhu : even I will try my best
Mishti : are you still angry with me for blurting out about coffee issue?
Kuhu : no infact one or the other day truth will come out... And I always expected the same reaction from kunal... It's fine...you are getting late..
Take care
Mishti in mind I will try my best to get you both back.

Mishbir goes to talk with kunal
Abir : it wasn't her fault kunal
Kunal : how are you so sure
Abir : like I was sure when u spiked nishants drink . If it was a mistake then what kuhu did was also a mistake. In fact she had confessed me when I asked her about it.  And I believe her. She gave you a second chance to mend relationship but seems like you lost it again.
Mishti : Iam sorry kunal.......I shouldn't have said like that... She is insecure but is not the one who tries to kill her bro. She supported me when I was in tough situation.. Get her back before its too late..

Kunal went to maheswari house to get back kuhu but kuhu was adamant of not going back to his life. She was fed up proving herself.
Days passed by........ Mishti comes to know from abir that she can't conceive......Kunal was in a dilemma whether to be with his brother and sister in law or with his wife. Mean while meenakshi tries to make kunal convince kuhu to be surrogate and ask him to get kuhu back in his life somehow. Kunal goes to meet kuhu and tells the same she gets angry that he still cares for his family more than her......she refuses.
Later Meenakshi meets kuhu
M. R : kuhu if you want kunal to be in your life you should agree to be the surrogate. Think of the benefits you are gonna get if you does so.
Kuhu denies and ask her to leave
M. R : if you don't then I will make kunal out of rajvansh house and business. Think well

Due to the immense love she has for kunal she agrees and gets back to rajvansh house. kunal gets happy that she agreed to come back to his life and become the surrogate. They convince mishbir. But kuhu was unhappy. She was doing this for kunal. She was not the one who used to be before. She talked less to kunal. Kunal thought she was still angry with him for coffee issue. Day by day their relationship got distance.

Rajvansh family were happy when they got to know that result was positive. That night kuhu was unable to sleep. She left to the terrace and started crying at her condition..... Abir passing by got to see this and comes to her
A : didn't you sleep bro,  stress at this times is not okay for you health
She wiped her tears and started to leave when  Abir hold her hand
A : is there something bothering you?
K : no ......nothing
A : I can see that..... Your and kunal relationship is not fine... What happened ....tell me did he force you to be surrogate?
K : no
A : if you consider me as your bro then tell me I will help you.
Kuhu tells him about how maa blackmailed and forced her to do this.
A : So my doubt was true.... I knew maa would be behind this and how could she use kunal to blackmail you... She is master in playing with mind ... But I'm going to end this
K : No bro you won't do anything.... Promise me that you won't say anything to anyone....
A : it's not fair kuhu everyone should know the truth
K : if it was the case I could also have done that.... By doing so kunal would get hurt... He trust her more than parul maa..... I cannot see him broken.... And mishti she is the most happiest now... Do you want her to get hurt... I know I have hurted her but I can't be another reason for her pain.
A : what about your relation with kunal?
K : i don't know bro if anything is left btw us......he won't change his priorities ...and I'm the one getting hurt in it.....
Abir hugs her and says everything will be alright. He thought the need to talk kunal about being serious in his relationship.

End of part 1