Part 2 - Her pain

Continuation from last part.

Months passes by.... Mishti and abir tries maximum to keep kuhu happy. kunal was getting better with kuhu. She doubts on his concern for her as she feels he is doing this as she was carrying mishbir child.

Kuhu and meenakshi have a fight regarding kunal out of the new project which gets heard by Kunal making him believe that she conceived for property. Meenakshi in order to save herself adds more fuel to his thoughts. Abir supports kuhu without saying the truth but kunal doesn't believe him. Kuhu decides to divorce kunal as she no longer cannot be part of the drama that has no end. Abir tells mishti the reason behind kuhu becoming surrogate. Even though she felt hurt she understands that kuhu was helpless.

For the sake of mishbir she stays at rajvansh till delivery after which she would part ways with kunal.  Even though kuku is staying in one room they are distant apart. They miss each other.

Mishbir wakes hearing the knock on the door.
M : kuhu what happened?
A : is everything okay bro?  Do you want to go to the hospital?
K : Iam sorry to disturb you guys but I couldn't resist
A : it's Kk you can come at any time if you need us. What's the matter?
K : iam not able to sleep... Can you guys take me out for a drive
Mishbir knew about her stress and pregnancy cravings
Mishbir : why not come let's go

They reached beach... She felt relieved after coming out of house....she was sitting on swing while mishbir joined her.
M : are you serious about divorcing kunal.
K : would you stay in a relationship with no trust . How many times will I have to prove him. No matter what ever happens his priorities won't change then why should I be the suffering one.
Mishbir couldn't answer her they knew she was saying truth.

It was 8th month. Tensions were at peak for kuhu. She didn't want to divorce kunal but there was no option for her.......Mishbir tried their best to make kunal realize the truth but to no avail .......kuhu decided to talk with kunal.
Kuhu: I needed to talk to you
Kunal : there is nothing left to talk between us
Kuhu : so you are okay with the divorce?
Kunal : aren't you happy?
Kuhu : and if I say no then
Kunal : there is no surety in your answer
Kuhu : how long are you gonna treat me like this? I will be leaving after one month ...till then can't we be the same?
Kunal : I wished but it's too late.... You have broken my trust..... You shouldn't have conceived for the property.
K : I did not
Ku : again lie
Abir : she is saying the truth
K : bro
A : not today kuhu... I'm breaking the promise I gave you.... I can't let maa win this time. Abir tells about how maa blackmailed her to be surrogate........
Abir : nanko trust me the one whom you consider as your mother just used you. Kuhu didn't want to see you broken hence she sacrificed herself for this. She loves you more than anyone else. You are so lucky to get her.

Kunal was in a dilemma as to trust whom...
Suddenly kuhu sensed pain,  they took her to the hospital. Doctor informed them about the complications and could only save one. Mishti chooses kuhu.
Varsha starts to blame meenakshi for kuhu condition. Kunal goes to confront meenakshi. He asks her to say the truth otherwise she would lose him. Meenakshi didn't have any choice so tells truth.
He fells down. Abir holds him. He blames himself for not trusting her.
Doctor comes out
Mishti : Dr. Is kuhu fine?
Dr : congratulations you became parents. It's a baby boy.
Mishbir thanked God
Kunal : what about kuhu?
Dr. : She is fine but extremely weak. You should take care of her.
K : thank you Dr.
They left to see kuhu and baby
Mi : how should I thank you
She hugged her
A : thank you bro.
Kunal went to hug her but was stopped by kuhu. Kunal felt hurt. He knew he had to work hard to get her trust back.
Days passed by kuhu was getting better. She ignored kunal. Kunal no longer talked to meenakshi. Meenakshi realizes her mistakes and apologizes to everyone.
Finally the day came for baby naming ceremony. It was her last day in rajvansh house.
A : bro so what is baby name?
K : Amish rajvansh
M : not bad

After the ceremony kuhu goes to pack her bag. Kunal comes and bends down in front of her .
K : Pls don't go away from my life. I cannot live without you. I am sorry for hurting , blaming and not trusting you.
Ku : It's over kunal.  I can't get hurt more. There would be situations like this again and you would be blaming me.  I can't...... Leave me alone........
K : I won't stop you but I would try until and unless you come back to my life..
She left.....

Each day kunal would stand in front of maheswari house to talk to kuhu. He was helped by mishbir. But nothing worked. He confirmed that she no longer needed him.........The day before divorce he goes to meet her for one last time.

Kunal : I understood that you don't need me... I won't stop you.... Hoping that you would get a partner you wished for.....
He turns to leave
Kuhu : and if I say I don't need such a partner when I already have one......Akadu ladaku chokru....
Kunal turned back surprisingly looking at her
Kuhu : this would be your last chance....... Better be careful.

Kunal went and hugged her.
Kunal : you are the best.
Kuhu : I know
Kunal : so will you take the honour of becoming Mrs kunal Rajvansh ?
She laughed and nodded yes

The end....