♥️comfort method♥️

*I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS I FOUND IT ON AMINO*

note: you will be your cr self until I say otherwise. also do whatever you need throughout the method to be comfortable (hence the name)

-meditate for 5 to 10 minutes

-listen to subliminal or listen to theta (6hz) waves. you can find a bunch of different waves on 'atmosphere' on the app store.

-visualize the door/entrance to a room or place you'll spend a lot of time in. walk through the entrance and start counting to 100. you'll see an important person from your dr in the room.

-sit or lay down with them. tell them about your day in your cr, rant to them, or just talk to them.

-eventually you'll reach 100. when you do the person from your dr that you were laying with will stand up and say something along the lines of "its time to go home" , and will lead you to your dr bedroom. in your bedroom you will see your dr self sleeping in your dr bed. walk over to them and lay down exactly where they're laying. it'll be like laying in their body. totally random but if you've seen the Disney movie hercules, you'll know meg dies (sorry if I spoiled it) and Hercules goes to the underworld to get her soul. when he gets back to megs body, he lays her soul into her body. it should be like that when you find your dr self.

-you fall asleep then when you wake up, physically open your eyes and you should arrive in your dr.

this method can be a bit confusing soooo please ask questions if you have any!!