♥️coraline method♥️

i did come up with this method on my own so credit me please :))

-meditate for 5-10+ minutes or be in a relaxed state of mind.

-lay down in a starfish position, make sure you're comfortable and relaxed. take deep breaths and release all tension.

-with each breath visualize more and more of what your dr bedroom is like. once you can clearly picture your room, look for a little door (like in coraline) somewhere on your wall.

-once you have visualized the door, look for a golden key sitting on your bed. pick up the key and unlock the door.

-when you open the door, you will see the tunnel from coraline. you feel a gust of wind blowing at you. crawl through the tunnel while counting to 100 with each step (make sure to breathe and affirm yourself).

-once you've reached 100 you see a person from your dr at the end of the tunnel and a bright light behind them

- they reach out to you and you grab their hand. they say something along the lines of "were going home", they lead you through the bright light.

-your vision should go completely white and you may feel like you're falling/floating but don't be alarmed :) after a while, your vision should go black. 

-after your vision goes black fall asleep and when you wake up you should be in your dr!!