6

I sighed heavily and shook my head.

"It's late, Nam Joon-ah. So you can stay over, but you'll have to sleep on the floor in the living room. The couch is taken by- my roommate," I said quietly.

Unlocking my door, we were greeted by Jung who had a concerned look on his face. He smiled lightly at me, but it disappeared when he looked from me to Nam Joon.

"Hi, J-Hope. We're back. Uhm.. This is a friend of mine. It'sw too late to get a room right now so he will sleep here in the front room with you."  I said pushing past him and taking my shoes off at the door.

"I'm off tomorrow so we can get this situated in the morning. Starting with getting the two of you places to live. J-Hope, how's your head?"

"Wait. I'm missing something. Yessi, who is this exactly?" Nam Joon said plopping on the couch. He was scrutinizingly glaring at Jung as Jung stood listening to me.

"I met him in the park... He's homeless."

"He's what? You can't just pick up people off the street like straw animals and keep them."

"Dude. Chill. I've been to the doctor and the reason why I can't remember anything is because I've had a concussion. I'm supposed to regain my memory in a few weeks. It's not like I'm completely handicapped or some crazy person plotting to murder people okay? I've jut run into a bit of bad luck. I won't be imposing on you two for very much longer."

I looked at J-Hope as he spoke to Nam Joon with so much polite diction that I had to smile at his tone.

"You're not imposing. I brought all of this on myself and I'm convinced I can handle it. Nam Joon, stop antagonizing people you don't know. You've been gone for five years. I've gotten stronger in those five years, Okay? I can handle myself, alright?" I stated firmly.

Both Nam Joon and J-Hope rolled their eyes at each other and I wished they would get along.

I made a pallet on the floor for Nam Joon and made a point to have plenty of space between their clashing personalities for them to sleep comfortably.

"Okay. Here you go. I'm not going to eat late, so I'm going to bed now," I said and yawned, leaving the room.

I hated abruptly ending it like that, but I really was not in the mood to mess with them. Nam Joon was more or less a familiar stranger to me now and it would take time to speak comfortably again. Of course I didn't really understand why I thought that, since I spoke with J-Hope like I've known him forever.

I changed clothes, jumped into bed, and huddled under my big comforter blanket, puffing my hair out of my eyes with my breath.

I don't think I'm ever gonna rest in peace.

~

That night, I had a dream that made no sense.

J-Hope and Nam Joon were on a stage somewhere in a packed stadium. The dream was in black and white. I wasn't on the stage, I was in the back, behind the curtains, but I distinctly remembered feeling incredibly proud of J-Hope. He'd gone through a lot, apparently and I was happy to see him happy.

I didn't say a word to either Nam Joon or Jung about it and got dressed, ate food and waited for the two not-so friendly friends to eat their food.

"Jung, you can wear the jeans you have and one of my shirts. We'll go shopping again today," I said and J-Hope nodded, sitting across from me, eating rice and chicken.

His hair wasn't combed yet and it was all matted or sticking up in strange places on his head. He reminded me of a little boy in a way, careless about his appearance and just living moment to moment.

But the way J-Hope looked at- not just me, but people in general, with eyes much older than he actually was, was obvious to everybody.

"J-Hope, you have an old soul," I said and J-Hope looked at me, puzzled.

Nam Joon snorted and got up from the table with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yah. Nobody's talking to you Nam Joon. You keep your opinion to yourself," I warned.

"Fine by me. I have plenty to say once you do, though," he retorted, digging through his luggaage bag by the couch.

I shook my head.

My prediction's never going to happen.

~* I decided to go with my original idea and make "Nam Joon" as Kim Nam Joon, or Rapmonster. Originally I had them as enemies and so this is what I'll go with. Please comment, I like answering those. ^_^  BTS Fighting! *~