Remuseta

Request: Can you write a Sirius Black X Remus Lupin? I would love to see one where Remus looses a bet/ has a dare? And has to wear a dress/feminine clothing and Sirius starts flirting with him and loves Remus in a skirt? You know? I just want someone to write Remus in a dress honestly

Warning: The Word Will is spelled with a capital w.. I don't know why.

Xx

The tension was real. The six of them were staring at eachother in a circle. James had switched clothes with Lilly, Peter had bright green dyed hair, Marlene had all kinds of things stuck on her face and Sirius had african braids. The only one left was Remus. That smug face of his, he could never lose this game.

"Are you ready?" said Peter, looking around. They were sending eachother ugly looks before they spinned the bottle. It landed on Remus.

"Animal." he smiled.

"Bear." continued Marlene, who was sitting next to him.

"Cat."

"Deer." said Lily.

"Elephant." said James

And it went off for ages, changing the topics to potions, magical creatures, alcohol, ... Remus didn't give up. He was a smart man and he was better with words than any of them. Untill Sirius finally changed to something completely different. "Quidditch." he smirked at Remus.

Remus started to panic. He didn't know anything related to quidditch that starts with the letter R. "Urr....R-r-?" he tried but was failing.

Everybody jumped on their feet and started cheering. "Thank the loving god!!" yelled Lilly, who was excited the most. "I need to give him a dare."

"No way, Lils. He made me eat that squiddy thingy." argued Marlene.

"No wait! I got it...um....Quaffle?" he realized its not a word to and R ." No wait I'll think of it I swear!"

"Sorry Monny. Rules are the rules, especially if they are made by you. And you can't break your own rules." said James, who walked behind him and started massaging his shoulders.

"I can change them." said Remus, trying to get away with it. Honestly he made up the game, he thought he couldn't lose at his own game.

"You try that and I'll hex the hell out of you!" roared Lilly, pulling out her wand.

"Feisty!" said Sirius enthusiasticly. "Honestly guys I would prefer daring Remus myself but we can all agree Lilly deserves to do this. He did turn her into a worm after all."

"I dare him to wear a dress." said Lilly with an evil look in her eye.

"Seriously?" said Sirius, looking at her. "That is the worst dare ever. He turned you into a worm and you give him an easy go."

"I dare him to wear a dress for the whole weekend." she finished.

"No!" yelled Remus standing up and walking away.

James and Sirius ran after him and gripped him under his arms. "Now, now Moony. Don't let you fear of Lillies get in a way of your dreams of becoming a famous model. You know you Will love it." said Sirius, throwing him back on the armchair.

Lilly slowly walked over, with her wand in her hand, waving it like she just doesn't care. She put her hands on the armrest and leaned forward. "So? Shall we start." hse smiled mischiviously.

---

"Pads!" warned James. "Don't you dare! Don't you DARE!"

Sirius was running around with a golden ball in his hands, James chasing him. "Oh look. I am James Potter. I am the best seeker on the Quidditch team. Head boy and completly in love with my -oh-" he gasped and touched his heart dramatically. "My Lillyflower." teased Sirius in a girly voice.