Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 1

REQUEST: Hey! If you still take requests, can I ask for a Sirius Black x reader where the reader was a marauder and an animagus which was a Phoenix ? She was Harry's godmother too If it's possible? Like Harry finds a picture of her in Sirius's room and asks Sirius about her so he explains it while going through their memories together (also some Marauder moments?) and it's just super angsty cause the reader died from Voldemort (you can choose where and why) 

XX

Sirius was watching the liquor in his glass. His hands were placed flat over another, the wood below his right palm was digging into its skin and his head was resting on his left. He watched it- like a hawk. He could take a sip but he has gone twelve years without smoking and alcohol, so why should he go back to his old habits. He didn't really want to go back to his-old-self.

"Sirius?" a boy's voice caused him to turn around. He almost felt himself say James from his tongue. But the eyes rarely prevented him from doing exactly that.

"Harry." he smiled and glanced at the large book- album in his arms. "What do you have there?"

"Just something-" he stopped after he saw the whiskey behind Sirius. He stopped and looked at him. "I can come another time if I'm bothering you." he backed away. He knew that interupting a man infected by the taste of alcohol was a bad sign. He learned that back in Private Drive.

Sirius glanced where Harry was looking and smiled. "No, no. It's okay, Harry. You're not bothering me- and this?" he pointed at the glass. "That's just temptation." He stood up and walked with him to his bed. Harry put the album on his lap and Sirius smiled. "Reckon you want to know about your mum and dad, huh?"

"Yeah but I got most of the stories from you and Remus already." he shrugged, flipping a few pages. "And this photo of all of you together..." he pointed at the wedding photo. "... and I know all of the people here but not the one you're holding under your arm." he pointed at the woman, who was indeed wrapped under his arm.

Sirius smiled. You.

"I wanted to ask Remus but I remember I saw her photos in your room as well." he turned to the nightstand and took a hold of a framed photo of you and him. He smiled even more. It felt like a sweet sorrow, seeing you again.

"That's (y/n)(y/l/n)." he couldn't help himself. "She was your Godmother- a-and my best friend in the whole wild world besides James and Remus." he felt himself beaming already, shining the brightness when you were on his mind.

Harry repeated the name, trying to remember it by the sound of rolling it off his own tongue. "She was my Godmother?" he asked him, doing the same eyebrow furrow as Lily did. It made Sirius almost giggle. So much like his father but so much like his mother as well. Merln, he wished how everything would be different.

"Yeah." Sirius took the framed photo of the two of you in his hand. "The two of you met when you were just a baby. Around 5 hours old and all until your were seven months. "She adored you." he kept watching at the photo, hoping that in some way, you would walk out of it.

"You keep talking in the past?" Harry added and that was the time Sirius' smile faded.

"She died just after Marlene." he lowered the photo because all of a sudden, his arms lost strenght. Grief.- But Harry shouldn't feel that. No. He should feel the best of his Godmother. Know the best of you. So he put the cheery smile back on his lips and started.

"She was one of us, you know?" He nudged him a bit and Harry felt himself feel better. Sirius noticed that and continued. "Marauders! The famous five!" he continued to shout throughout the whole room.