BOGUM

No One's POV 

It was early in the morning the birds were chirping early in the morning. Jungkook had woken up due to Ji-Hoon crying. Yet from previously activities he was sore and couldn't get up. So he woke up Taehyung to go check on Ji-Hoon. Taehyung got up and went to his only little baby boy. 

Taehyung had picked up Ji-Hoon and was just singing him little songs to keep him from crying, while doing so Ji-Hoon looked at Taehyung. Taehyung thought it was cute. Taehyung swore from now that he would protect Jungkook and Ji-Hoon even if it meant risking his life.  Taehyung was looking out the window when he received a text message. So slowly he pulled out his phone only to see. 

Unknown: Did you miss me bear?

Taehyung knew then and there who it was. He wasn't called bear in like forever and the only person who called him that was Bogum. Sadly they broke up because Taehyung had caught Bogum cheating on him with some random guy. He remembered then there he broke up with him and never  looking back. 

Taehyung: What do you want Bogum?

Bogum: Well since you already know who I am. I'll just tell you simply leave Jungkook and come with me. 

Taehyung: No never in a million years would that happen, you cheated and now you regret not my fault. 

Bogum: Bear, didn't I ever tell you that  I can take your loved ones away in an instant. I mean I know you would miss Jungkook, just look pretty he is and an easy fuck I can have him riding my cock, in the end he would just end up getting hurt by me. 

Taehyung had ran into the room where Jungkook was and saw Jungkook looking scared  while looking at Bogum. 

Taehyung: Take Ji-Hoon and go Jungkook. 

Jungkook: No I'm not leaving.  Why do you want Taehyung so badly? Like move on?

Bogum: Taehyung was everything to me and you just had to come in the way. 

(BTW TAEHYUNG HAD MESSAGED THE GROUP TELLING THEM TO CALL THE POLICE AND GIVE THEM THEIR ADDRESS)

Bogum had then pulled out his gun and pointed it at Taehyung. 

Bogum: If  I can't have Taehyung then no one can. 

The gun had went off. 

BANG*. 

Sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger but where's the suspense. 

Don't Forget  To Vote. 

BTW I'll be posting more chapters for next week.