HEARTBEAT

No One's POV

It all happened too soon. Jungkook had put Ji-Hoon down, and swiftly made his way over Taehyung taking the bullet.  Taehyung had the heard the gun going off but did not  feel any pain or blood running down him, instead he had felt Jungkook's arms around him. 

Jungkook was muttering something, but Taehyung could understand it. 

Jungkook: I love you and Ji-Hoon. Take care of him. Tell him all the things we did when we were younger and happy we were if I don make it okay?

Bogum was just standing there in shock looking like a pale ghost. The police had arrived arresting Bogum.  All the members went inside. Jimin had grabbed Ji-Hoon and  was bouncing him to stop him from crying. 

Taehyung realizing what was happening was holding Jungkook telling him do not  close your eyes and   that they have a child to raise making new memories with their family. 

The paramedics had ran inside the house and saw Jungkook putting him on a stretcher. Everyone was shocked but knew they had to stay strong for Taehyung. 

During the trip to the hospital Taehyung was trying not cry while holding  Ji-Hoon he took his son from Jimin. As they reached the hospital Taehyung had his breakdown. He was a mess, Jimin and Jin had comforted him telling him that Jungkook was strong and that he would make it. As soon as they said that to Taehyung they heard a flat line going dead in the operating room where Jungkook was.  

Taehyung was holding Ji-Hoon tightly making sure he felt the comfort of his fathers skin on him.  Taehyung had hoped he did not  hear a the flat - line in the operating go dead. He was hoping for a heartbeat to be heard indicating that his Jungkook was still alive. So when he heard the flat line retrieved again he was thankful. 

It had taken over 2 hours to retrieve the bullet from Jungkook's upper shoulder.  The doctor had given permission to them saying to the group that he could see him. Also that he would wake up in a few hours. Taehyung had rushed into the room with Ji-Hoon and sat down beside him. He began talking cutely to Ji-Hoon telling him that Papa is fine and that he can see him soon. (BTW Taehyung has brought the baby bag.) Everyone had adored how Taehyung was talking cutely to Ji-Hoon it was a lovable scene between the father and son. 

Later in the evening Taehyung had put Ji-Hoon down to sleep and was resting himself when he heard Jungkook call his name. 

End of Chapter For Now Only 2 Chapters left and Do Not Forget To Check Out My Latest Book Savior. Also Vote on the story and  follow me. I would love to get to know my readers also so feel free to dm me on Wattpad and I love taking requests of stories to write, so if you want me to write a certain story then I will. Also have a great day or night. 

  Oh Yeah I just wanted to show you this Fan-Fic Comic Credits to the Artist.