Ch 3

*At Sangamam*

The gods of Olympus looked at the entrance to their meeting pace suspiciously.

"I mean, why would they demand the meeting to be held here? Is it a warning of some sort?" Apollo asked Athena.

"You can't be sure with Celestials. They give warnings in the strangest ways. They are unchanging in their decisions, so even if we do manage to raise a convincing argument, they would still disagree if they have already made their minds" Hecate answered instead "The Sangamam signifies crossroads. Meaning choices. It's neutral ground to all immortals, it's hardly surprising why they wanted the meeting to be here"

"I don't see why we are so scared. Just because they best us a few centuries ago. We have grown stronger than ever before. What do we have to fear?" Ares asked

"Because just like us they to have grown stronger. But they did say this meeting would be a peaceful one, so oddly I agree with Ares" Athena commented.

"Let's get this over with" Hera said as she opened the doors.

The Olympian gods looked around the room to see gods and their vehicles of all sorts surrounding the room. Some of them were when perched on a dome like structure with the patterns of the galaxy.

"Welcome please take your seats" a young and suave looking god said as he waved his hands to materialize replicas of the Olympians thrones back in Olympus.

The air in the room seemed to crackle with the tension in the room. The room seemed to be made of different galaxies as the colours swirled and sparked throughout the room.

On the Celestials side of the room sat the male and female trinities- Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu in his ninth incarnates form Krishna and their female counterparts Parvathy, Saraswathi and Laxshmi- on their thrones overshadowing the other devas who had accompanied them, like Varuna (the god of seas, oceans and other water bodies), Indra (the king of the devas except the trinities), Kali (the goddess of time, change and destruction) and numerous other gods, apsaras and the gods divine vehicles.

Despite the fact that this was supposed to be neutral ground it seemed more like the adobe of a Celestial than a crossroad the Olympians noted. Not be outdone, they began adding their own touches as Zeus casually twirled his lightning bolt as he sat on the throne and Hera summoned her peacock beside her throne and Poseidon had all the thrones elevate slightly by creating a mini wave and his surrounded by sea nymphs and Hades summoned a few dead servants and added jewels onto the waves created by Poseidon.

When the Olympians sat down their side was filled with various customisations of each deity.

"Well that was interesting" the Celestial god who had greeted them commented. Noticing the Olympians puzzled looks he added "I'm Vishnu, I just happen to be in my ninth avatars form- Krishna"

"It had been quite some time, hasn't it? How have you been Hera?" Laxshmi (Vishnu's wife) asked.

"I've been much better, how has your has your arms been?" Hera replied with a wryly smile.

"Quite good actually. Apollo can tell you that much" she replied laughing light heartedly pointing towards a gob smacked Apollo.

"But you were a mortal.. " Apollo stuttered when all the Olympians looked at him.

"Sweetheart, I was pretendingto be a mortal. Courtesy of Hera of course." She replied flippantly.

"This seems so formal. I think a change in the seating plans would be nice" Shiva said as he snapped his fingers to form a huge table and seat all the immortals around it.