The Beginning of The End

Y/N's POV

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell, turning around I saw Dream, George and Sapnap with Bad behind them. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey asshats!" I said, making Bad gasp and the others laugh.

"Watch your language! There's kids here!" Bad said, crossing his arms and looking at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry for cursing."

"And besides we're not 'asshats' asshole." Sap said, making Bad gasp again, soon yelling at Sapnap which was funny to watch since everyone agreed that Bad was like a father figure to Sap, which made this even funnier. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder turning around to see Puffy and Nikki who were both smiling at me. I gave them a huge hug, telling them why Bad was yelling at Sapnap.

"Oh come on bad, lighten up some! It's not like these kids haven't heard any cuss words before!" Puffy said, Nikki and me giggling. I felt another tap on the shoulder, turning around to see Wilbur & Tommy & Techno, Tubbo and Ranboo behind them talking about something. I smiled and gave them all a hug, even though Tommy tried to get away from the hug. Skeppy and a few others showed up later, we all exchanged hugs and we even got pictures taken with fans. Dream and Techno had their faces covered as well as Ranboo. Everything was going great for the first day.

"Tomorrow we should all wear matching t-shirts." Sap said, to which most everyone disagreed.

"I didn't pack a whole ass suitcase of clothes not to wear them."

"Okay okay fair point, how about-" but before Sapnap could finish everyone yelled no, making each other laugh as well as Sapnap. Suddenly all of our phones rang. I pulled out my phone and saw a warning for something.

"Did everyone receive one?" I asked, to which everyone nodded yes.

"But I'm sure it's nothing, we still have a whole week here so lets enjoy it while we can!" Dream said, we all nodded, but you could tell that some of us were still worried about it.

On our way up to our rooms, I looked back at the warning. It looked pretty small, but still. We were all sent one, which could mean it was big? Before I could finish my thought someone bumped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Puffy looking at me with a half smile.

"Don't worry about it okay? I'm sure that whatever it is isn't big and would ruin our trip. So get some rest tonight and don't worry about it okay?" she smiled softly at me, gently holding my hand. I smiled back and nodded as the elevator got up to my floor. I waved goodnight and got off the elevator with Dream, George, Sapnap, Wilbur, and Nikki. Me and Nikki were sharing a room while the boys shared a room with each other. I opened our room and walked inside, holding the door open for NIkki.

"Thank you." She said, I smiled and nodded.

"Wow, this is pretty nice."
"Yeah, and this is all for a week!" Nikki said, moving her suitcase to a bed and unpacked some p.j's and bathroom stuff. I smiled and did the same. We both talked about what we plan on doing tomorrow and even talked about having a girls night with Puffy, Minx, Hannah, and Alyssa. I agreed and we got ready for bed, taking turns using the bathroom and picking out our outfits for tomorrow. After that we both went to bed, though I had a hard time sleeping. I still couldn't get over the warning sent out. What did it mean? Why was it sent to us? Or was it sent to everyone? I tossed and turned until I couldn't take it. I grabbed some shoes, a jacket and a room key, quietly going out into the hallway. I sighed and walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. The elevator made a ding sound and the doors opened. To my surprise there was a couple in the elevator, holding what looked to be bags. I smiled and walked in.