Run away and hide

"Can you drive?" Wilbur asked, to which I nodded yes. Everyone got in the car, and I carefully and quickly backup. I looked around before driving out of the parking lot, people were running around, blood being spilled everywhere. There were car crashes and people crying and screaming for help. As I tried to turn, a lady bumped into my car, I tried to see if she was okay by looking out the window. Suddenly Tommy screamed.

"WATCH OUT!" But before I could react, a force hit my car, making us swirl and bit and hitting another car, and before I could do anything my vision went black.

----------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

My vision was black and blurry, and I had a loud ringing in my ears, mixed with the sounds of cars beeping, people screaming, and someone yelling my name. I looked around, my vision slowly coming back. I can see Wilbur, blood dripping from his head, I turn around to see Tommy passed out, also bleeding, Ranboo and Tubbo seemed to be okay.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Tubbo said, shaking me lightly. I shook my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you 2?"

"I'm fine, but Ranboo got hurt badly and Tommy's passed out." Tubbo said, looking at Tommy worriedly. I turn my head over to Wilbur, who looked to be re-gaining himself too. He looked at me.

"Is everyone okay?"

"I'm not sure, but we need to get out of here and somewhere safe." I said, looking back at Tommy, "Can you carry Tommy?" I asked Wilbur, who nodded yes. I looked outside, and sighed. I slowly opened the door, pain hitting my body. I slowly got out, my hearing better as I opened Ranboo's door, to which it was stuck. I tried to pull harder but nothing worked. I stuck my head in the car.
"Is everything alright?" Tubbo asked.

"I need you 2 to climb up here to get out, Ranboo's door is stuck." I said, backing away. Ranboo got up and out first, his arm bleeding badly as well as his head. Tubbo got out next, and Wilbur grabbed Tommy and carried him. I looked around, and suddenly I heard someone yell.

"OVER HERE! COME ON!" I looked around, before I saw 2 people waving us down from a building. I held Tubbo's hand and started to rush over. Ranboo followed and so did Wilbur. As we got closer I could hear a woman scream, I turned my head and watched as a woman was torn apart by 2 other people, or what used to be people. I covered my mouth and continued to run over to the building. The people pushed us in and quickly led us up the stairs. We followed until they pushed us into a room, locking it and barricading it with what they could. I let go of Tubbo's hand and walked over to Ranboo, who was much taller then me.

"Is your arm okay?" I asked, looking at his bleeding arm.

"I,,,I don't know." He said, before collapsing on the ground. I gasped and grabbed him before he hit the ground. I laid him down gently, and Wilbur ayed Tommy down gently as well. I looked up at the 2 people who saved us, realizing it was the couple from last night, the women with long dirty blonde hair, and her husband who had brown hair and a beard. The lady looked at Ranboo and Tommy, quickly grabbing bandages and some other medical supplies.

"Will they be okay?" I asked, looking at the woman.

"Yes, they will need to rest lots tonight and some tomorrow. Hopefully we can last here that long." She said, wrapping the bandages around the wounds.

"What the hell is going on?! First we get a small warning then suddenly people start attacking each other-"

"What you saw out there wasn't human. They're some kind of monsters who feed off the flesh and blood of humans and can turn you into one with one bite." she said, looking at her husband.