4

i wake up to feel someone shaking me. i think ive said this before but i am NOT a morning person and i hate getting woken up. waking me up is like waking up satan himself by throwing rocks at him... its not pretty.

"mm LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE" i mumble-shout.

"geez y/n... you need to go home" tendou says sounding scared as hell.

oh shit i forgot i fell asleep at his house. I FELL ASLEEP AT HIS HOUSE.

i shot up "SATORI DID I STAY THE NIGHT" i yelled.

"no, but its getting late and you should go home" he tilts his head, looking at me panic "why are you so worried anyway? and why are you so angry" he frowns as he says the last bit.

"why do you ask so many damn questions" i roll my eyes and get out of his bed. "my dad would literally murder if i didnt come home, im not allowed to stay the night at anyones house. not even family. and a little fun fact.. something to keep in mind.. i hate being woken up. it automatically puts me in a bad mood. unless youre prepared to deal with my attitude, i suggest you dont wake me up" i throw him a sarcastic smile.

his room is colder than i remember... or maybe i was just really warm.. due to the heat of the moment..

i slightly shiver and his eyes light up before he walks to his closet, grabbing a black zip up and he hands it to me. "here you go.. you seem cold. you can keep it for as long as you'd like little y/n" he leans in close to my face and smirks.

"y/n can i tell you something.." 

i observe him... he seems nervous..

*BANG* 

our eyes widen at the sudden noise coming from downstairs.

"what the hell was that" i ask.

"SATORIIIII DEAR, WE'RE HOME" a womanly voice says.

"oh no" he whispers.

"satori are you home?" the doorknob rattles and the door swung open.

this is exactly why i have a lock. 

a woman with white hair and blue eyes walks in. theres NO WAY thats his mom.. she looks like a little marshmallow.

"oh hello" she says looking at me "well whos this dear?" her eyes now on tendou.

"o-oh this is l/n f/n" he mumbles while rubbing the back of his neck... and blushing?

she turns over to me and pulls me into a tight hug "it is so nice to meet you"

"m-mom can you not" he says.

she lets out  loud sigh before letting me go. "satori, shes so beautiful! how exactly did you get her? BAHAHAHAHA... im joking son.." her eyes lock into mine "thank you so much for choosing my son. for a second i thought he was gay.. always hanging out with that ushijima. seems i was wrong" she snorts.

"mom dont say that to her.. come on y/n you need to go home" he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. Tendou stops suddenly when he sees a tall, slender-man looking man standing in the doorway. i can only assume that its his father.

"well, son whos this" the man asks. tendou lets out a defeated sigh "dad, this is l/n f/n. Y/n, this is my dad" 

we hear footsteps scuttling down the steps, his mom runs and stands next to tendous dad "and this is my mom"

i observe tendous parents. they seem like good people. his dad is tall, has red hair and deep brown eyes. Tendous small mom with platinum hair and ocean blue eyes. So satori is a mix of them both.. it seems fitting. i wonder where he got his personality from.