The past

Seth stood there in shock. "So..so you? You are Bracken's sister?" Seth said. "Yes, I am Bracken's sister." She replied in a very very annoyed tone. Seth
had so many questions! "How did you turn invisible when you tackled me!?". "Well, I was shade was shade walking, I'm a shadow charmer." She responded with a smirk. "But you are a unicorn, how is that possible ?!" Seth pressed astonished. She pulled out a pearly black horn with the grooves glowing such a deep shade of purple it was nearly black. "This is my third horn" she pulled out another of the same appearance although much smaller "this is my first horn, I was born with it corrupted, and later I willfully corrupt my third horn." She seemed to be excited about sharing this. "But..but isn't Ronodin the..." he was cut off. " Ronodin corrupt all of his horns, I only corrupt one willfully." She said.

"I guess that makes sense." Seth said, still in awe.

"Yeah yeah, it's so surprising, but I believe you owe me some information." She pushed. Seth didn't know what to do. Should he tell this girl? "I know you are slow to trust me but I even have proof.". "Let's have it." Seth said. She looked down, and a single tear ran down her cheek. She hesitated obviously regretting her offer, but then seemed to flash out of her depressed state and shoved her first horn into his hands. She kept hold, and softly whispered, "keep it, he will try to contact it soon but right now we have to leave. You don't need to trust your information with me yet but you at least need to on this."

"Who is he? Bracken?".
"No, it's my father.".
And then Seth understood.
She pulled away and wiped another tear from her eye. "C,mon we have to go." She said shortly clearly having seen his thoughts.

*hey guys, if you read this so far thank you so much! Today I don't have much homework because most of my classes had end of term exams, so I will probably write a few of these today :D anyways hope you enjoy !