𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

▬▬▬▬ start ▬▬▬▬

❛𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄❜

HER MIDNIGHT HAIR FLOWED THROUGH THE WIND AS HER UNIQUE RED EYES GLIMMERED IN ASTONISHMENT, the little demon princess could not help but awe at the sight of her uncle's empire. It was simply magnificent. And with her eyes that could travel over mountains and explore entire oceans, she saw the wondrous smiles of the millions of citizens, man and woman, young and old. Their laughter and the various fun activities they carried out were done with joyful faces. 

To think some of those demons, were ones who fought savagely in the Great War.

Honestly, she was starting to regret becoming a god's daughter just a little bit, for she could not inherit such a brilliant empire. Another gust of wind flew across the landscapes, the little demoness simply grinned, embracing the strong wind. Her hair flitted wildly behind her, before calming down, gently framing her visage. 

The Demon Realm, hell, the abyss, Hades, etc., one might have imagined black skies, red clouds, fire and brimstone everywhere, and the cries of the pitiful souls who were condemned resounding everyday, in every second. 

Well, it wasn't like Yui could judge those philosophers and the various literatures about hell. She believed in hell only because she thought she would go there herself and well, I guess she did. Technically. But the Demon Realm was the complete exact opposite.

Instead of those dim colors and lava and fire, it looked like a healthy, non-evil and non-sinister realm. Sure, there were some areas that were a bit...grimy. But don't all places have that?! Even countries from her past life were more hellish than this!!

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Anyways, it was totally unexpected for her. It was as though demons didn't even reside in there, for it looked like a literal paradise fit for the angels. 

But what she mostly didn't expect is that she had been reborn as a supreme being aka a god's daughter, of all things. She knew she was lucky and all, but sometimes, even in her past life, she becomes scared shitless by her luck. I mean, who would randomly find a suitcase filled with gold in such a random place like the alleyway near their house?! Like, what the hell!? The only thing that was actually bad in her life was her parents and the normal childhood they failed to give her. 

But, that was all in the past — like past life, past. And well, Yui really couldn't complain about her new life. She had a beautiful mother, a handsome and doting father, and an emperor uncle. And! Adding on to that, she has had a perfectly normal lavish childhood!