𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

▬▬▬▬ start ▬▬▬▬

❛𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❜

SERAPHINA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL AT THE MOMENT. Her face held her usual facade, but her mind was screaming at her to run away from the huge carriage in front of her. 

For some odd reason, she had a feeling that this birthday banquet would change her life, and she was not saying this as a positive sign. 

"Sera!" She quickly brushed off those negative thoughts, she turned to look at Stella. The oni princess was dragging someone from behind her. Seraphina waited patiently at her spot. She smiled, "Stella." She paused to tilt her head to look at the victim of Stella with a giggle. 

"Agni." 

Agni Aodh Araphione, the younger twin brother of Stella Araphione. He was a famed fire magic user, but unlike his sister, he was able to control and manipulate his flames a tad bit better. Whereas Stella had more destructive and powerful flames, he was able to create tons of creatures and flame-make a variety of shapes and artificial beings through it.

Flame-making is a talent quite sought after, not only because of the beauty it could show, but also because of the many uses and advantages of shapeshifting flames. This works similar to ice magic with ice-make (lol like lyon with those flying ice birds and shit). 

Agni ripped his hand away from his sister's, an annoyed look on his face. "Sister, please don't grab me like that. I am not a toy nor do I like it." Stella pouted at him, before turning back to Seraphina with a smile. 

"Oh, don't mind him, Sera! He just woke up on the wrong side of bed~" She simply explained. Agni grew a tick mark, "I didn't! I was sleeping peacefully, not until a certain someone had to break my damn door with two pans in hand!" He interjected. 

Stella gasped, "You were the one who wouldn't wake up even when I jumped on you seven times!" 

"Who in Zanphasta would want to be jumped on eight times in the morning?!"

"EY! You dodged my question!"

"You dodged my question too, you dimwit!"

"Dimwit?! How dare you, I'm older than you—"

"Then fucking act like it!!"

"You damn son of a—"

"A what?! We have the same parents, moron!"

"Call me moron one more time—"

"MO-RON."

"You! Wait, don't interrupt me anymore—"

"Then I'd be damn happy to do so!"

Seraphina looked away from them, fanning herself with her fan. Should children like us really swear, and so loud too... She sighed in exasperation. Her mother was going to be with her. Stella and Agni were tagging along, their parents had wanted them to socialize like normal royalty and not just shout at everyone and fall sleep in the terrace. 

And apparently, them going with her will solve it...?

"Sera, Stella, Agni!" Lilly-Anne called out, she was already in the carriage. 

Stella and Agni stopped their bickering at the sound of the Grand Empress' voice. "Yes." They replied simultaneously. Seraphina stared in awe. 

Glory to my mother, the peacemaker...