Different in a Good Way.

I'm just going to warn you right now.

Once he takes your shirt off, you grab the back of his head. He unstraps you. You feel good. Excited even. He unbuttons his pants and pulls down his Calvin Klein underwear. He takes off your shorts, and pulls down your underwear. You start off by kissing him; softly. He kisses your neck, harder and harder. He sits down and lets you take over. You lick it slowly, looking at him now and then, to make sure it's okay. He lets out small moans and he shoves it into your throat. You enjoy it, and Duke finds it pleasing. He carries you up, and puts you down. You try to let it in more, but you just can't. He splits your legs as your facing down, and holds down your butt. He puts his two, long fingers inside, and your trying to keep quiet. He removes it and licks his fingers. He repeats it. Inside, you want to scream. At the same time, you both have an equal enjoyment. Duke holds you down again, and he quickly, softly, puts it in. Your sweating, much more that him. He finally let it in fully, and you let out a big moan. He puts it in and out. Your body is tired, yet Duke doesn't seem to be. You let out another groan and Duke fixes our hair. He lies by your side, and you lay on his chest. You wrap your leg on him, and that's when you fall asleep, tired, satisfied, and happy. When you wake up, you realize being in a relationship is about enjoying time with each other, and being happy. You look up and see Duke smiling, playing with your long hair. You go higher, and rest your head on his shoulder. He holds your hand. "I love you." He says. "I love you." You say. "I love you." You said that mean fully. Duke gets up first and carries you to the tub. You sit on the counter, and duke sets the water. He fills the tub and he kisses you. Your legs apart, the bathroom door locked, and him in the middle kissing you. Once the tub was done, he goes in. You go in too. You play with the bubbles and Dukes hand is wrapped around your torso. You blow the bubbles. He kisses the top of your head. This is just what you imagined having a boyfriend would be like. There were so much guys you fell in love with. It was always a good start. After James, you didn't want to cling to Duke so much. "He's a nice guy he won't do that." You think. But that's how it went will all of the guys. Yet, it always ends up to be some stupid act. What you do know is to spend time and be happy while it does last. You've known duke since you were both fifteen. Be honest, you both have major glow ups. You would eat grapes together in high school apart form all the other kids. Stupid kids. We were stupid kids. Theres no way we knew what love was back then. No way. You get up first and Duke turns on the water. He's resting his head on yours, and massaging your shoulders. You shampoo his hair. "Do you use conditioner?" You ask him. "Yes. We have to keep our hair healthy." He says. He actually said that in The Mode podcast. You condition his hair. You and Duke dry your wet bodies. "Good thing that chihuahuas a good sleeper." Duke says. Today you plan to go on a walk. You get your baby blue crop top, and your white pants. You slightly tuck it in, a half in and the other out. You get your mask, and duke is wearing shorts, as well as a hoodie. His tossed around cap, and his white shoes. You give Duke new shoes as a present. He kisses you. That's the best way to say thank you. The best way. You unwrap Chestnut's new leash, and put his collar on. He barks. Duke carries him down, until your on the main floor. He lets him down once your out of the parking lot and he seems so excited. You take a selfie with all of them. You and Duke are holding hands. Your holding the two things that mean the most to you. Its so relaxing. At this time of day, you'd be stressing out. When you get back in the apartment, Chestnut's paws are so dirty! You give him a bath, and put your hair in a messy bun. You put on some dog shampoo and Duke helps out. "Hey buddy! Don't splash!" He says. You smile and wipe your face with your elbow. There you go. You say, as Chestnut runs out of the bathroom. Another kiss. Is that like ten kisses a day? It could be a billion and I wouldn't mind. It could be one, and that'll make me happy, since Duke is the one giving them out. "My Mr. Loverman." You whisper. "What?" Duke asks. "I love you." You say. "You better." He says. What was a high school friendship became to a seemed like commitment now. To make each other happy. Today, Duke had to collaborate with a few people. He asked if you want to come and of course you said yes. It was nearly sundown, and Brady Potter and Duke got on the rooftop. Duke is holding your hand, as you go up the staircase. "So what's the deal with you two?" he asks. "Well.." you say. "We would like to keep things private." Duke says grabbing your hand. Duke is wearing his Gucci and your wearing a Luis Vuitton skirt. You finish filming, and just hang out on the rooftop. Brady left already, and it's just you and Duke. "Why do I love him so much.." you think. Its love. It is. Just.. pray it won't be broken.