Prologue

Seokjin shared a room with Taehyung, a room that he didn't expect Taehyung to be in when he opened the door to grab his jacket. Taehyung wasn't alone. He had Jungkook with him- underneath him- and they were making out on Taehyung's bed. From the doorway, Seokjin had a perfect view of Jungkook's arm. He could see how it disappeared into Taehyung's jeans just above his wrist. He could see how Taehyung was squirming, whimpering, fisting Jungkook's hair. Seokjin was so shocked that he just stood there for a while, mouth gaping, eyes wide, hands going sweaty.

Thirty seconds passed with Seokjin just standing in the doorway, completely frozen, watching the two youngest members of Bangtan interact so inappropriately. Then Jungkook was pushing Taehyung away, whispering a breathy, "Fuck me," and the both of them opened their eyes. Jungkook was the first to see Seokjin standing there, and he sat up quick, pulled his hand out of Taehyung's pants and pushed the older boy away. Taehyung, however, pulled Jungkook to him, on his lap, probably trying to hide both of their boners.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said as Taehyung was pulling him closer. Seokjin still stood there for a few moments, staring and gaping like an idiot before it finally came to mind that he should probably get the fuck out before things got awkward.

Seokjin didn't even close his mouth before he stepped, quick, out of the room and slammed the door shut. He didn't actually grab his jacket as he'd been planning, but it wasn't that cold. He could go outside without a jacket on today.