Year 4~Nightmare

**time skip to the back to the burrow**

That night when they came back to the burrow they all immediately went to bed, all still scared of the Dark mark in the sky. "You ok Harry..?" Draco asked stroking Harry's hair as Harry laid his head on Draco's chest. "y-yeah I'm fine...." Harry said nuzzling at Draco's neck. "Harry...I know your not ok..." he said gently picking up Harry's face with his finger under Harry's chin.

"It's just t-that...that night when I had the night mare...I was in a house as a muggle listening to Peter Pettigrew (just act like they already know who that is) and v-Voldemort talking...but he wasn't human...then there was another person...they were trying to find a way to.. get to me..." Harry said looking scared and confused. Draco eyes widened. "H-Harry.. I don't thing that was a dream..." he said grabbing Harry's hand from under that blanket. "but whatever happened Harry, I'll never let anybody hurt you ok..?"
Harry blushed but nodded, he curled up to Draco further lightly kissing his neck. Draco kissed Harry's forehead sweetly then pulled HarrS face up with his chin. "I love you." He whispered remembering they were sharing a room with Ron. "I love you too." Harry said, they kissed sweetly, Draco titled his head more into the touch pushing Harry's head back on the pillow. Harry not even trying to fight just 'fell' into defeat and moaned slightly and smiling into the kiss while Draco smirked. Draco gave Harry one last kiss and pulled away, bring Harry to his chest.

" good night Harry."  "Night Draco." Harry mumbled next to afraid chest as he curled up more to him.

Not even two hours later Draco felt Harry twisting and turning in the blanket. "Hey, Hey Harry..your ok your ok.." he said trying to gently wake Harry up by brushing his hair out of his face. Harry woke up, his hands going immediately to his scar again, with him rubbing at it. "you alright love...?" Draco asked sitting up and putting an arm around Harry's waist. "I-It's the same nightmare...." Harry said very very few tears running down Harry's face. Draco pulled him into a hug and wiped his tears off of Harry's face.

"God I j-just w-wish things were normal.." Harry said as a few more tears went down his cheek. Draco kissed Harry sweetly and pulled away to wipe at his tears. "me too Harry, me too. But you know whatever you go throw I'm always gonna be right here so will Ron,Hermione, Pansy, and Blaise ok..? You'll never be alone Harry I promise, I c-care for you to much..." Draco said blushing at the end. Harry slightly snorted wippinh away his tears. "Oh yeah..? what happened to Malfoys dOnT feel..?" He said laughing slightly. "Oh I eNdEd that in first year." Draco said laughing. "mHma aNyWaYs you good to go back to sleep love..?" Draco asked smirking calling Harry something new. "Hmm not sure I think I need more kisses." Harry said giving Draco's puppy eyes, Draco letting out a small laugh. He kissed the top of Harry's head then going to his lips and giving him a passionate kiss. Pulling back Harry look dazed and blushing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iM sOrRy I'm going so sLow- I promise their actually going to Hogwarts next chapter, aNywAyS yEah hope u liked the chapter ! Bye my darling~ (also didn't rly read it over...sO tHeRe mIgHt bE sPeLlIng eRrOrs)