Chapter 13

Oh? Did I said that this story was over? IT WAS A TRICK!! A trick for morons like Zonetail, and let me say this. This story has the animexover and gamexover tags, so it was rather obvious that many elements from other animes/manga and video games were going to be put in this story, you dumbass! Who do you think you are to judge to whatever this story was going anywhere or not? If I let petty comments like yours to get me, I wouldn't even dare to become an writer!

I became one to take off some ideas from my head, nothing else. So whatever anyone of you has any negative comments, I will just say, fuck off and I will just keep writting. I came too far in this story for just to end it just because some random just says "...This story is not going anywhere."

I apologize to Zonetail if I'm sounding too offensive and aggresive, but I don't want to and I will not be judged by someone who isn't even a writter.

With that said, the false cancelation of Romancing SaGa: The Journey of the Sword Hero is lifted off.

[P.O.V. Toshiro]

"Hey, dipshit, where are the Dagon and elf little girls?" I interrogated a member of the Freidhof gang. I pressed my foot much further into his injury. "Tell me."

"Okay okay!! Please... Stop!!" The scumbag pleaded in tears. "I-I don't know were they took the Dagon, but the elf is at an storehouse in the east-side of the city!"

I nodded after confirming he was saying the truth as Mia's dot appeared on the east-side of the city. So I raised my sword in order to kill this scum.

"W-Wait!! Y-YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL ME IF I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW!!!"

I tilted my head in confusion. "When did I ever said that?"

With that, I stabbed the gang member on his chest, killing him in place.

I need to regroup with everyone at the inn.

[Golden Deer Inn]

I manage to return to the inn, where the rest of my party were waiting for me.

"Welcome back, Master!" Arisa welcomed me. "Did you find anything about where both Mia and Myu-chan are?"

I sighed as I took a map of Fuhren. "I only managed to learn the location of Mia, as for Myu, I haven't learned anything." I said that as I pointed to the east-side of this city.

Some looked grim at the lack of information I only managed to gather.

Irenu also faced the gang that kidnapped both Mia and Myu. But she managed to fend them off due to her superior combat level as also Chiyo and Tama also weren't easy picks.

So this is decided.

"Let us wipe this Freidhof gang from the face of this world!" I announced our objective, which surprised some.

Arisa spoke up. "Is it wise to do that?"

"No... Master is right, Arisa-san... Because even if we were able to rescue Mia-sama and Myu-chan, it wouldn't matter as those men would just come over us again." Ireinu sure knows what she speaks about.

She's right. Unless we destroy them, they will surely come back to us and we won't be able to have a calm times.

"I agree with both master and Ireinu's idea." Kanu agrees, which surprises me that he decided to speak up. It must mean that now that Myu is in danger, there's isn't any point in keeping himself silent.