Prologue 2

The Russians wanted to be on the top and the way to reach there was by suppressing the Americans down so they planned on killing their new born child.

They ordered one of their Korean spy to go in that hospital as a nurse and kidnap the baby and kill her.

The spy was a lady in her mid thirties and was childless
when she kidnapped the baby she was not unable to kill her so she decided to rise her.

But the problem was that she can't betray the Russians so she went back to the hospital and picked a new born girl who was not able to survive outside of her mother's womb and was dead.

She gave that baby to a local contract killer and asked him to do her work and she kept the baby blanket along with her hospital name tag which was Evelyn De luca she clicked some pictures of that girl and sent them to the Russian saying her mission was complete and also requested to quiet her job as she wanted to restart her life. The Russians were happy at news of the new born baby's death so without asking her any further details they assumed it was true and also accepted her request.

The lady was Lee Yoona and the girl was Evelyn. Yoona knew that her parents wil try to find her so she kept Evelyn as her english name and renamed her as Lee Chae-rin

She told Evelyn that her birth parents died and she was adopted. They both had a very nice bonding and yoona's once life filled with crime and blood was now filled light and Evelyn's laughter.

Now Yoona worked as a high school teacher. She was paid nicely and it was enough for both of them as Evelyn was never demanding and was satisfied with whatever she had. Yoona was very happy as she watched Evelyn growing up as such an angel but still she was felling guilty of taking her from her parents.

Evelyn's life was very nice she had what she needed. A nice mother figure, best friends and her non blood related brothers.

It was perfect until...
One day she gets the news that her mother is dead due to some health problems and found a letter which says that she have a family in America who don't know about her.

Not having a choice she has to go and live with them.

This is a starting of a new chapter in her life. But will it be good or....

Hey guys..
so this is the backstory.
As you know that Evelyn lived in korea so she will have Korean friends and brothers so for their characters and name i will use k pop idols name and pictures. Hope you don't mind.
till then...
Thanks and Hugs to all.