💜Chapter 2💜

Lorenzo P.O.V

I was going to the kitchen when I noticed there were some people...let's check.

I went towards them. As I got near, they both stand up. There was a lady in her mid thirties and a tiny creature around 10 to 11 years old who looked really nervous.

''Mr De luca?'' the lady asked me, slightly unsure.
I nodded and asked her name.

She said her was Amy and my SISTER! I don't know how to react to it? She said that she had talked to sandro.

So I asked a maid to call him down. While he was coming I asked them to sit.

I was watching ''my sister''
I mean if I look closely I can see many similarities between us. She has the same blue eyes like Dad and Tri but she looks so so small and tiny compared to us.
She looks extra pale and her hair looks so smooth. I am not a creep but I have a great sense of smell and I am kinda sensitive to smells. So I subconsciously notice everyone's scent. Her scent was like chocolate and very delicate like her. She didn't had the smell of perfumes like the lady next to her.

To be honest a tiny part of me wanted this whole sister part to be true. I mean living in a house filled with only male can hard sometimes.

She was just looking at her juice not drinking it. Maybe I should ask her something else. She looked like 12 years old.

Soon, my thoughts were broken by sandro, when did he came? maybe i was too lost in my thoughts.

But the shocking part was that he didn't ask anything to Amy, just asked for the legal papers and the Dna report.

Not to sound childish but I did a little happy dance, ofcouse mentally. Can't take the risk to be weird around my newly found 'sister'.

As Sandro was signing all the legal papers, Amy said something which hurt me a little. '' sorry, we didn't knew Mr Alessandro had other siblings too. Actually we were informed last minute.''

'' nah, it's fine and actually we have 4 more brothers too'' I added.

'' oh, I see '' Amy said.
The look on my sister's face was priceless. Looks like little missy just got another shock. She was looking very confused but still cute.

'' we will introduce them to you later. Right now they are not available'' sandro said in his business tone.

She just nodded in his direction nervously.
I wanted her to speak.

'' now that everything is settled  I think I should leave now , It is about the time for my flight '' Amy said.

We both nodded and 'sister' just hugged her.

'' It's ok you will be fine. If anything happens you can call us. Be good. '' Amy said in a sweet voice. Then a maid escorted her to the gate.

We three were just standing, She was looking at the floor, Sandro was starring at her and I was mentally slapping myself. I wish Xavier was here, so it won't be so akward.

I know they both won't say anything first. so me being the mature person I have to take the first step.

'' Hello '' Woah great start Lo!
'' I am Lorenzo, 25 and I am second oldest. He is Alessandro, 26 and the oldest. How about you?''
I asked in a gentle voice.

'' I am Lee Chae-rin no Evelyn Lee and I just turned 14 this year '' She said in a sweet voice and she looked so proud of her little introduction. Freaking adorable piece of cake.

Soon the angelic voice turned evil - no wait it was sandro.

'' Evelyn Deluca not Lee, I have changed your last name.'' He said in a cold voice. She just said a small ok in a low voice. Great this idoit just scared her.

'' would you like to rest first or want to join us in dinner''
I asked politely.
''actually I had my dinner in the plane'' she replied.
Sandro was about to speak something but I give him the look 'Don't say anything' otherwise he would just scare her more.
'' It's fine. Let me show you the guest room. your room will be ready tomorrow.''
Then we went towardsthe room.
'' If you need anything at midnight. feel free to explore the kitchen. It's not very hard to find. and if you don't feel tired join us in breakfast at 9.'' I said.

''sure, thank you''
''no problem''

''good night''
''good night' Evelyn''

Then I went towards the dinning room where devil was waiting for me. Sandro was looking pissed and as soon as I took my seat he started his speech.
''You know she didn't eat anything in the plane still you-''

'' I know'' I replied calmly.

''It's not right, she have to eat her meals on time'' he said, irritated.

''Look sandro, you noticed how nervous and uncomfortable she was and on top of that you were totally not helping. She looked scared''  I let out a sigh. '' Let her feelcomfortable, first''

'' yeah, I guess you're right''
he said in a defeated voice. He didn't wanted to scare her.

Then he explained how he
got to know about Evelyn from Amy. He was also shocked at first but then this could be possible because mom and dad didn't find the dead body of the baby.

'' I have send the Dna report to our family doctor to cross check in case it's fake.'' sandro said.

''If it's true then what you think would be Tristan and Xander's reaction..''  I said as they both are short tempered and are not very good at accepting changes.

''If it is true then they don't have a choice.'' Sandro replied.

Hey guys....
So this is chapter 2 and 2 brothers are here.....4 left..
hope you like it  i will try to update next chapter fast ...
till then..
Thanks and Hugs to all.