Chapter 1: A Quirk!?!?

Izuku Midoriya POV:

I saw something, Something i thought i would never expect at all i saw kacchan on the news being held captive by a villain...

I get my shoe's on and run to the location (A/N i forgot what that place is called not that it matters sorry)

Inko: Wait where are you going? Are you ok did something happen?
No time to explain mom!
I said as i ran to the sludge villain when i notice, I'm still holding that plushie so i put it away in my backpack quickly.

-5 minute timeskip-

I finally arrive and see the sludge villian but what are the hero's doing?, I then overhear something 
Something that made me mad but why?

Death Arms: Crap its too dangerous we don't have the right quirk for this!, Hang on kid!

Back Draft: Damn it, We're gonna have to wait for a pro for the right quirk for this!

Wait where's All Might? Usually he'd drop in by now?!
Wait what am i doing? As my legs started running towards Kacchan and the villain.

I then see kacchan and he looks like he's crying for help?!?!?

Maybe if i throw my backpack i can Distract him and try to help kacchan!

As soon as i run i hear the crowd calling me back

Death arms: Kid What are you doing, Stay Back!

Back draft: Stop, Your gonna get hurt!

I then threw my backpack at the villian distracting him for a bit, I then try to help him out.

Kacchan: What are you doing Deku i don't need your help!
Im sorry Kacchan i just can't stand by watching you getting hurt!

The Sludge Villain: Ugh damn kid!
He then grabs a broken Car and aims it at me

I guess this is it at least i tried saving you kacchan i tried to be a hero...

I then close my eyes and accept my fate but then....Nothing.....Huh?...shouldn't he thrown it at me by now?...

I then slowly open my eyes

W-What? A Tail? Where is it coming from?!?!
I then eye the tail and notice....

ITS COMING FROM ME!??!?!?! DO I ACTUALLY HAVE A QUIRK?!?!?!?

It's holding off the car surprisingly wait i can use this time to help Kacchan!
I try getting kacchan out but no luck,
Then the tail cuts the car in half wait since it's coming from me can i control it?

Sludge Villain: Where the hell did this thing come from?!?! It just sliced the car in half!?!

Then i see my hands there Pitch Black like Mist? I dont know how to describe it but the tail started moving aiming at the villain then shot a Shadow Ball?!?!
SHADOW BALL!!!
Sludge Villain: AHHHHHH, THAT BURNS LIKE HELL!!!!
SHADOW CLAW!!!!
Then my hands started clawing at the slime substance getting me and Kacchan enough time to run away to the crowd and then i hear All Might. I turn around and see All Might has a hold of the villain.

All Might: Pros are always risking their lives, To save those in need. Detroit SMAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as he yelled that Mt.Lady came and covered the pros and us in the crowd from the strong gusts of wind!

I then see all might standing with his fist raised!

Death arms: Holy Crap!

Pro hero: He changed the weather!

As soon as the medics arrived aswell as news reporters i was stopped by Kamui woods and Death arms.

Kamui woods: There was no reason for you to do that kid!

Death arms: What were you thinking!?

Then i said something that kind of shocked me myself.

Hey i did your job for you cowards! You guy's always rely on your quirks and don't care at all for the victim all you guys want is Money and Fame! You so called "Pro-Heroes" disgust me!

Death arms and kamui woods just stand there shocked!

Death arms: Well you used your quirk illegally in the public!

That was self defense! Its not like you or the other "Pro-Heroes" were going to stop it!

I say as i leave and rush home

-5 Minute timeskip-

As i enter my house im greeted by my mom..

Inko: MY BAAAAABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crap she must've seen the news.....

After mom worrying about me, and me calming down for 10 minutes she prepares dinner while i go take the trash out then i hear...

DEKU!!!!
I turn around and see kacchan oh boy what does he want now?

Kacchan: I didn't need your help Deku! I could've gotten out of it myself! Just because you think you saved my life and because you have a quirk don't think i owe you anything! Your still a Useless Deku!

...wow...not even a thank you?.....well.....that was awkward?

But what was that Tail?
I can make it appear an disappear just by thinking about it neat.
Hmmmm how did i do that shadow ball and those claws

*SHIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!*

Huh AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I scream as i look at my hands...well.......what where hands i just see 3 fingered Black/Purple-ish Claws, It looks like there's some weird mist coming off of them?

How do i get rid of these things? Do i say something or what?

Umm... Be Gone! I said well that doesn't work hmm....
Disappear!
Vanish!
Deactivate!
Turn Off!
Shut down!
Shut off!

Shazam!

Maybe if i think of something hmmm

Vanish! Then my claws became normal hands, So i just have to think of the word Vanish and they'll disappear like that? That is more simple and easy then i thought it would be. Wait i can be a hero since i have a quirk now!

-1 hour timeskip-

After eating dinner and laying on my bed i think since i have a quirk now ca- wait that tail i used earlier it looks oddly familiar? I can't put my finger on it...And where did that voice that said Shadow ball and Shadow claw come from?! Wait my stuffed animal, My plushie!

I grab my backpack zip it open and look inside it's not there! What happened to it? Where did it even go!?

Oh looking for me?

Who said that!

*Giggles* I'm right here child

Where!??!

In your head

W-What? Wait that voice you i recognize it! You said "Shadow Ball" and "Shadow Claw"

Indeed

Wait Your that stuffed animal, That plushie i found by the woods!

Yes indeed i am child

Your in my head How?!

Well let me explain, You see when you picked me up and took me home i saw you getting bullied and made you grow a backbone, And gave you my powers.

Wait so does that mea-

Yes izuku to put it simply im your quirk...

To Be Continued...

Preview of Chapter 2: Training
Hmm. So you think this is the perfect place to train?
Yes
Why a dirty beach though?
It help's you train and you're doing something good for the community think about it.
...Oh yeah your right so what can I learn from this training?
Well you can learn new powers, moves, or abilities whatever you want to call them.
What powers can I learn?
Well....