Children's party

Kei frowns after the call ends. 
"That brat," he sighs and walks to the living room.

"Jeremy said that the invitation is just delayed. Aren't you happy to be invited to a children's party?" He smirks.

Faye glares at him.
"This is why I hate ignorant people."

"It doesn't matter. Did you know how many can go?"
Aurora asks.

Kei made a face.
"Are you seriously asking me to ask that? No way. That's so embarrassing. If you want a party balloon so much and watch a damn clown performing, stay me out of it."

Kei walks back to his room.
He is still trying to familiarize himself with the laptop he bought.
He knows how to use a PC because he rented them a lot in the province and even thinks he is an expert but so many terminologies which throws him off.

He is just typing in his laptop when the door is knocked.

"What is it?"

"Young Master, Master asks you to hurry."

"Hurry?"

"Aren't you attending a party?"

"Oh. Right." He went to change his t shirt to a new one. Fix his hair and grabbed the unwrapped bag of cheap candies.

When he went down he was shocked to see his Father and half sisters who look like they would be  attending a dinner party for the president of the nation.

The two sisters glare at him..
"Why aren't you dressed yet?" They almost scream in anger.

He snorts.
"Do I look naked to you two? What the hell are you wearing? All of that fuss but you don't plan to stay in the party? Where is the red carpet you all going after you went to  Asher's house?"

"Dad! You have to talk to this bumpkin! He will be the family's disgrace if he walks out like this!"
Faye said exaggeratedly screaming.

Kei looks at his t shirt and pants.
"Am I the weird one? In our province I already am dressing too well for a children's party though." He scratches his head.

"Kei, you have to change." Ark said.

Kei looks at his father.
He is wearing a stiff looking suit.

"Can I not go? Just send my gift." He said pouting.

"Do you dare antagonist the Settir family?" Aurora angrily glares.

"For not attending a children's party? Seriously?" Kei rolls his eyes.
"Am I still on Earth? Which part of the world is this again?" He irritatingly went to change.

Faye and Aurora look at him with a glare when he doesn't fix his hair according to their 'standard'.

Kei rolls his eyes that they have to ride a car even though the house they are going to is just 5 minute away. It's just a house some blocks away from them. 

He sulks but says nothing holding the unwrapped candy bag on his other hand.

There is a line of cars waiting in line to enter the house.
Kei is enlightened.
There is no one coming by walking.

'What kind of house is this? If you come by foot they will not accept you?' He is really scared for a minute.

The entrance is wide.
There are so many cars parked and there's more space for more cars that will come.
It is unlike the Wilderburg's house. 
No. It is not comparable.
Kei is looking weirdly at it.

"So much wasted space." He says shaking his head.

"What are you murmuring? Make sure to behave and do not walk away from us in case you offend someone you shouldn't have." Aurora said.