8. First "I love you"s

James Potter: Gryffindor had just won against Slytherin. The crowd was cheering loudly for the red and gold team.

James had scanned the stands to find you. Once he did her flew over to you. You were confused at first about what he was doing but then he pulled you into a kiss.  When you finally pulled away, you told him how much you love him and how proud you were.

Sirius Black: It was the summer before 6th year. He'd run away for good. Scared, not knowing were to go at first, you popped into his mind.

Once he finally walked all the way to your house, he was soaked from the rain. He knock on your door, you answered and let him in straight away. When you had asked what had happened, he explained everything. You end up cuddling on your couch, whispering to him how muched you loved him and you would never leave him

Remus Lupin: It was about a month and a half into your relationship and he'd finally worked up the courage to tell you about his "furry little problem".

He was really nervous about telling you because he was scared of what you'd think of him. But you reassured him that you didn't care about that and you loved him no matter what.

Regulus Black: He'd come to stay with you for the rest of his summer before your 5th year. Why? Because his brother had run away and he thought it was all his fault.

His mother started taking her anger out on him, do he left one night to your place. When he got there he knocked on your bedroom window (which is on the second floor), you let him in and he explained everything. You both fall asleep, cuddling, but not before you told him how much you loved him and you'd never hurt him.