2

Location: ???
Time: 2:30 pm
__________

"We need to rise against the surface!" "We're not going to fight them!" "They are getting more powerful! IF WE KEEP THIS UP THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US" shouts we're heard all around, the 4 kingdoms in a single room, a war within ourselves and a war between the surface.

"King Alan, we need to take action! The surface went to the next step! At this rate they're going to have a war and kill each other!" Ahma, The Queen of the kingdom of the Fishermen spoke. She was wearing golden armor that shone through the sea, her violet fins popping out her crown, her golden trident next to her.

With rage, king katsumi the king of Xebel hit the table. "You damm philosophers don't see the truth! Once the surface knows about us they will kill us! Your waters are poisoned and you still protect them?!" He then looked at king Alan "your son is taking your throne and has engaged the beautiful descendant of the Vulko, you need to think about what their future they have, maybe the surface already knows that we're alive." He wore a golden armor and his crown had gems that colored the room. His orange trident in his hand

"What about if we create bond with their government?" The advisor of the Queen of the Fishermen spoke.

"The surface is violent and uneducated, they will never listen to us, even their so called 'heroes,'" Kanishi the king of the Brine said. His structure was crab-like and his trident looked wore down.

"Their technology is weak against ours, we need to come together and kill them before they kill us." King Katsumi spoke.

King Alan finally spoke "maybe there is a way for both of our species to unite" his soft tone made everyone flinch.

"Father?" A boy who was probably 16 who was next to him said. King Alan took off his cape and ran a hand through this brown hair.

"What if we live alongside the surface?" His stare was blank and the other kings and queen looked even more shocked. "Do you mean we need to raise our children with them?! We need a solution not a crazy idea!" King Kinishi shouted and guards went into a fighting stance.

King Alan just gently raised his hand signaling for the guards to calm down. "But Alan, only royalty can breathe air, how can we go to the surface or let people from the surface be with us without using Laila's ability?" Queen Ahma said, her tone suggesting that she is interested in this.

King Alan took a deep breath, his silver armor and trident shone through the room. "As you know, or advisors have royal blood, what if we send our teens to the surface, I'm not asking for the princes and princesses, I'm asking for the consorts and honorable leaders." The room went silent and king Katsumi sighed.

"I see what you're doing, but if the surface gets a word of us, we're using our people in the surface to our favor." The redhead looked at king Alan and they both nodded.

"We have equal power in this, there will be no leader aside from us 4" queen Ahma said.

"I will choose 2 people, they will go to America" king Kanishi said.

"My people will go to Europe then." Queen Ahma said and bowed her head.

"Africa and Australia are the least of our concerns, my guards will keep an eye on them, I will thus take Asia." King Katsumi said, his stern voice echoed through the halls.

"Japan is my biggest concern, they're no.1 hero, 'All Might' is a threat, the man looks like he has a good heart, I will try to befriend the man, my people will go to japan as undercover." King Alan said and the rest of the kings and queen nodded.

"What about the abilities the surface has?" King Katsumi said. "Our people have abilities of our own, you kingdom of Brine have the crab-like structure, it will be easy for you to use that as your 'quirk', the fishermen have their evolution as fish, it will be easily passed as your ability." King Alan said.

"Meanwhile for the Xebel, you all have the ability to manipulate water, and have hard skin, my kingdom has the ability to survive underwater and my son has the ability of our ancestor, talk to the sea." The man in armor added.

"So you're going to send your son?! You're asking for him to be dead!" King Kanishi exclaimed.

"My son needs to learn the customers of the surface, he also need to protect his fiancée, it only fair."