Chapter 2

Here's next update do read and shower with votes and comments...

After wedding Manik and Nandini were returning to their new flat where they were supposed to start their new journey as MaNan..
Only manan reached flat as their parents and friends let the newly wedded couple to spend some time alone. Only if they know the couple didn't wanted to see each other's faces...
When they reached flat both were hell tired due to wedding and rituals so they quickly got freshened up silently without uttering a word .

Next day morning Nandini was all set to leave for work. She got ready quickly and came outside of their room without even looking at Manik,who rolled his eyes over her attitude.
Once Nandini left,Manik came outside of his room to see workers cleaning the flat and then even manik got ready to reach his office.

Once Nandini reached office ,mukthi was all set to tease Nandini but Nandini entered with cold face and started working. Just then mukthi who was sitting beside Nandini started teasing Nandini but Nandini return scolded and told her to start her work. Making a bad face mukthi started to work.

Here when Manik reached office even cabir was waiting to tease him. Just then Manik came and said that nothing of that sort has happened,and started doing his work.
At night both reached home from their workplaces,had dinner and slept. This continued for few more days.

One night while nandini was having her dinner alone Manik came home drunk. He was not fully drunk,but his vision was getting blur. He rang the doorbell and was waiting to get door opened.
When Nandini opened the door she could smell alcohol from him which made her to scrunch her nose in disgust. Manik entered and freshened up and he had dinner and came inside the bedroom.

Nandini was sleeping on right side of the bed,whereas manik was watching TV sitting on left side with high volume just to annoy her.
When Nandini couldn't take anymore she stood up and called mukthi.

Nandini(Shouting in anger):What's wrong with you?Can't you just understand when a person is sleeping you shouldn't disturb him/her?Don't you have basic common sense?You stupid.Now if u again try to disturb my sleep then you will get a slap as your reward,did u understand?

When Nandini was speaking this to mukthi,Manik understood that it was indirectly for him,so he reduced the volume of the TV .

Here mukthi was highly confused that why did Nandini called at midnight just to shout at her.
Nevertheless,she just switched off her phone and went to sleep thinking to deal with Nandini next morning at office.

Next day morning when Nandini reached office mukthi asked her what was the matter that suddenly she bursted on her. But Nandini just shrugged off saying nothing but mukthi was adamant. Sighing Nandini told her about manik's behaviour of yesterday night while mukthi had slight smile on her face. Once Nandini was done,