2

Hey guys im back so heres another chapter.

Alex's Pov

I was walking with willie to his house and we stopped at the beach and sat of a bench and sat under the moon light"so what are we doing here"i said fidgeting with my hands looking down at them"well i thought it would be nice to look at the stars"willie said"oh well yeah they are pretty but their in the sky"i said looking him in the eyes"well not all because one is right infront of me"willie said as we both lean in under the moonlight and kiss i pull away"......."willie looks at me and giggles"spechless?"he says kissing me again and the pulled away and said"can we continue at your house its cold out here"we stood up"sure lets go"willie said and the we got to his house and he gave me a tour and the we went to his room"this is my room"it had skate boards and a black bed set"i like it"willie walked in first and then i did something i thought id never do.I walked in and then push willie up to the closest wall it was like my body took over and then i kissed him but then he flipped us over and put me against the wall and picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and then we started to kiss with tounge and then he walked over to his bed and placed me down and then i looked at him with a pouty face because he stoped kissing me"whyd you stop kissing me"willie looked at me with a smug look"youll see"i looked at him confused but then he got on top of me and started to kiss me again but a few minuets later i pulled away"babeee i want on top"willie looks at me and bits his lip"babe?"i look at him embaressed"sorry"i said"its ok as long as i can call you boo"i got happier at the nick name"i love it"then i fliped us becaus ei was sick of being on the bottom"im top now"i said to willie and he just laughed and then bit his lip and then i kissed him and then started to kiss him neck leaving hickys and then i took his shirt of and he took my shirt off too then i looked him up and down and saw he had a boner"like what your seeiing"he said and lifted his eyebrows the way he does"yeah i do" i said and then i gave him a few more hickys and then he switched us back so i was on the bottom and strated to give my hickys all the way down to my abs and i couldnt help but only grow a bigger boner while looking at him willie then stpped and saw i had a boner"your pants a little tight?"willie said biting his lip like he always does"maybe a little...."i said biting my lip at the sight of him biting his lip"i think i can help"willie said looking at me to make sure its ok and then pulling my pants and underwear down"are you sure?"willie said looking at me biting his lip then i gave him a reasuring nod that it was ok and then started to suck on it bobing his head up and down slowly and then getting faster"ah babe"i said i couldnt help but moan i couldnt help it it helt so nice then he got even faster and more agressive after what i said it was like he knew what i meant"Ahhh Babeeee"then he stopped"i think thats enough for the night"i look at him with sad eyes"no now its your turn"then fliped us over and iwas on top now and then i pulled his pants down along with his underwear and then sat on top of it and started to ride him"ahh boo.....booo"i went faster and harder as i grinded on him"AHH BOOOO"willie said as i went faster and harder"ok now that you had your turn we can go to bed"and the we but our boxers on and went to bed and willie had his arms around me all night.

the next day

Julies Pov

I woke up and saw luke was gone hes proble in the studio he must of left when i fell asleep watching stranger things with him sp i went down to the studio and saw reggie was up"shhh lukes still sleeping"reggie said pointing at him"oh ok i see"reggie picks up a book and starts to read it"soooo hows things with flynn"i say siting donw next to him"good i asked her too be my girlfriend and she said yes"i looked and him"omg yeah im so happy for you guys!!!"i told him in a loud whisper tone"thanks Jules"he said as luke wakes up"hey"luke said in a sleepy raspie voice which i found hot"good morning sleepy head"he laughs at that"what do you guys wanna do today?"luke asks"well we have to wait for alex to get home then we can discuse that ill text him now"reggie said"good idea reg actually call him because its 12"i said"ok"he said"hey alex when are you coming home?"he asks alex on the other line"ok grate see you in 10 bye"i look at him"what did he say"luke askes"he said he could come back anytime so i said grate see you in 10 so hes on his way now"i laugh"oh flynn just texted me asking if i can come pick her up im gonna pick her ill be back  in a few bye"luke looks at me with a questioning look"whats going on with them?"i look at luke suprised"reggie didnt tell you that they started dating he just told me whe you were sleeping so i asumed that he told you last night"i stood up and sat on the couch next to him"no i didnt even see him when i came back to go to sleep"i look at him"oh well yeah their a thing no so yeah"i said"oh ok thats cool*voice gets really really quite*iwish we were a thing"i look at him because i thought i heard him say something"what did you say?"he looks up at me"oh nothing"

Flynns Pov

Reggie came and  picked me up and we walked to the park and hung out and talked for a bit then went to the studio and saw alex,luke,and julie there"ok so you ask me to come home and yet your not here whe i get here"alex said to reggie"ok well i went and picked my girlfriend up we all know youd do the same if it was willie"alex starts to blush"speaking of how was last nigh"julie said and then i looked at alex seeing hickys on his neck trailing down in his shirt"are those hickys on your neck?!!!"i said alex looks up at me"n-n-no"i look a julie excitingly"omg they are"i said and started to laugh as reggie and i sit down he sat on the ground an dhe let me sit on his lap"awww you two are to cute"julie said to me and reggie"oh thanks jules"reggie says wrapping his arms around me.

ok guys that will be the end of chapter 2 so there you go byeeee