3

Julies Pov.

I woke up to my phone going off it was flynn.

Flynn:when r u going to tell him

Flynn:julie

Flynn:jules

julie:what i just woke up

Flynn:when are you going to tell luke about the song

Julie:what song

Flynn:jules dont act dumb ok you kow what song im talking about

julie:oh perfect harmony yeah ok you must be dreaming

Flynn:no i told reggie now you have to tell luke

Julie:i cant im to scared he wont like me back

Flynn:first if he dosnt like you i dont know who and second i thought we were suposed to do this together

Julie:ok your right ill tell him after school

Flynn:ok ill be over in 15 to pick you up

Julie:ok

Flynn:do the guys need a ride too

Julie:no i dont want the t come  cuz imma blush the whole time

Flynn:to bad their coming anyway cuz my bf is one of them

Julie:ok fine sys

so after that i went to tell the boys to get ready cuz flynn was picking us up so then i left so they can get dress and then i got dressed but heard a nock on my do"who is is"i shout"just me alex"he shouts back"come in"i say as he walks in"so whats up"i say as alex rubs the back of his neck"well i kinda need to hide these"alex said reveling the hickys"oh right i can just cover it up with makeup and youll be good to go"i said grabbing my makeup"wait really?"alex says"yup"i said as i applied the makeup and hid the hickys"thanks jules your the best"i smile"no problem alex im here if you need to talk"alex smiles"same back at ya"alex winks in a joking matter"wait what do you mean?"i said"i mean if you ever need to talk to me about luke or a song im here"alex gets up about to leave"oh and julie"i look at him"i know about perfect harmony the song you wrote"i  look at him furiously"you looked through my dream box...again?!"alex looks at me disappointed in him self"yeah im sorry but who is the song about?"i stop looking so mad at him"its ok and ill tell you who its about if you promise not to tell them"alex looks at me"i promise"he sits back down"ok i like lu-"i was cut off by luke i was happy he wasnt here any later because he would have heard me say his name and the he would ask and ask and ask what we were saying about him"Flynns here lets go"luke says"ok"i said as alex walked out first"after you"luke said holding the door open"why thank you"i joked then we all walked to school together then we all said bye and went to our classes.After school we all meet up at the studio.

Flynns Pov.

I was so excited beause i had the perfect plan on how to get julie to tell luke about the song and that she likes him so i asked reggie if he wanted to help and he said of curse.

Flynn:hey reggie so you cant tell anyone but im going to make julie tell luke how she feels about him want in?

Reggie:of course ive been trying to convice him about telling her how hefeels about her and let me tell you he is a tough cookie to brake so yes i want in

Flynn:ok grate meet me at the studio before everyone gets there at 7 and ill tell you then

Reggie:ok see you then ily

Flynn:aww ily too bye

Reggie:bye

Julies Pov

I just got back home from the store and everyone was in the studio willie was here too"you guys are here already*looks at watch*never mind its 7 like we planed"everyone laughs"oh hey julie what about you sit on the couch next to luke"Alex says looking at luke"but i wanna sit next to flynn"i really did wanna sit next to luke but i was to nervous"nope alex and i are sitting next to her maybe next time sorry jules"reggie said"ok its fine"i said sitting next to luke"actually who wants to play a game"Flynn said"ok i down what is it"i said"7 minuets in heven"Flynn says with a smug look on her face"ok sounds fun how do you play"luke says"ok so you spin a bottle and who ever it lands on has to go in the closet but in our case the bathroom with you for 7 minuets and what ever is said or done in there cant be told to anyone unless you and the other person wants everyone to know what happened"Flynn says"ok sounds easy lets play"luke says"ok everyone get in a circle"reggie says as everyone gets in a circle i ended up right across from luke"ok Alex you go first because your name starts with A"reggie said"ok"alex spins the bottle and it landed on willie who was diaginal from him"ok lets go"willie saysvand then seven minuets later"ims upyou love bird"luke screams as willie comes back with a bunch of hickys on his neck and alex following close behind him."ok julie your next in the alphabet"i heard reggie say"oh ok"i said then grabed the bottle and spun it i cosed my eye and the all i heard was oooo's so then i opened my eyes and saw that it landed on luke and i looked at him and he was blushing but same was i so i grabed his hand and said"lets get this over with"he looks at me and said"ok"now we were in the bathroom"sooo..." luke said"soo"i said"can i tell you something?"i asked as i looked down"yeah sure anything" luke said"have you ever written a song you didnt want a certent person to know"i said looking up at luke"oh like who i didnt want you to know about the song i wrote to my mom?yeah why did you write a song about someone?"luke said looking kinda sad"no not at all"

Lukes Pov.

so julie and i are in this bathroom for about 3 minuets now and all i know is that she might have wrote a song for someone and i was hoping it was for me and not nick because i hate nick and because i like julie so i asked her if she wrote a song for someone and she said"no not at all"i looked at her not conviced at all"ok whats the songs name and who is it about"julie looks at me"its called perfect harmony"julies said as i saw her blushing"ok and who is it about"i said in a sad-ish tone"its its about*voice get quieter*you"i heard her say but was i hearig what i thought i was i thought there is only one way to find out"like you"i burted out"wait what"julies said"i said i like you"i said as i looked her in the eyes"oh i li-"i cut julie off and kissed her i just couldnt help it it was like her lips were a firge and my lips were the magnet but then i pulled away"sor-"i started to say but then julie kissed me and we melted into it the she pulled away"i like you too luke"she said and i kissed her by now it had been 5 minuets.Julie wraped her arms around my neck and contiued to kiss me 2 minuets later flynn yelled at us to come back just as we were about to leave"hey luke before we leave i just wanted to tell you that the song was about you"i looked at her in relife"oh really can you sing it to me and the group?"julie looked at me happily"sure tommorow because i have to practice"as she was about to walk out"ok and julie i have a question will you be my girlfriend"i say nurvesly"of course i would love to"

hey guys so that was chapter 3 and chapter 4 will be part two to this so yeah byeeee