Chapter 1

Today the helicopter pilot with the big smile was at home with his son and wife, sitting in his home office on November 3rd 2020 the election day. Just because he's at home doesn't mean he's on break, god if it was up to him he'd be at the bar with his sworn enemy (and crush) Garry Peters. Garry of course doesn't AND CAN'T know about how he feels if he did he would be humiliated by his colleagues and his marriage and relationship with his son would be RUINED.

John sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose 'if only...if only he loved me, the way I love him' he thought as his office phone rang "god who is it now" he stands up from his chair to reach across the desk and answers the call.

"Hello this is John James, the helicopter with the big smile speaking"

"Hey john It's. . . it's me Garry-" john's heart drops hearing that familiar voice in his ear,

"O- oh why are you calling me Garry? You gonna scold me for being a trump supporter again." He tried to sound angry but he really wasn't, how could he be when that beautiful pasty white man called HIM?

"No no, Mr James, I called cuz I'm by your house so I wondered if I could stop by," Garry said with a tone of sass.

"What exactly do you plan on doing with me? At my house?" john asked wearily of Garry's real intentions

"Maybe... discuss what we have in common, what we don't." john could hear Garry chuckle making him even sweatier than he already is.

"Well I suppose if you were already by my house...it couldn't hurt." john says trying to keep his cool "C'mon James I know you want this more than your letting on" James could hear Garry's smirk through the telephone, it made his heart flutter.