• Prologue •

Carinne Rolan is the daughter of a United States Air Force general. So naturally she knows how to fly, and even lied about her age once to do a drill with one of the squadrons. Her mother died two years ago and ever since Cari has only wanted to fly away. Away from her mother's memory, away from her helicopter father, away from what she really is.

A freak. A monster.

Tyler Jacob is a young pilot still in flight school. His father left him and his mother before Tyler was born, and Tyler was put up for adoption. With his past locked up tighter then the Air Force Base that he trains on, he needs to know: why don't his parents want to be found? And why does he sense unrest every time General Rolan sends them out for "flight tests?"

Cari is a girl who loves to fly.

Fly away from her past and the people there.

Tyler is a boy who loves the solve.

Wants find out about himself.

Cari wants to run.

Tyler wants to go back.

Cari wants to forget.

Tyler wants to remember.

Cari wants the sky.

Tyler wants Cari.

But they're just friends.

Right?

Cast:
Dakota Fanning as Carinne Rolan
Cody Christian as Tyler Jacob
Lili Reinhart as Kylie Rolan, Caris younger sister
Colin Farrel as General Charles Rolan, Caris father
Colin Ford as Mac Rolan, Caris younger brother
Calista Flockhart as Lilith Rolan, Caris Aunt
Chloe Bennet as Lieutenant Jane "Juniper" Torrin, Caris mentor and friend

Hello all!
This is an new story I've been thinking about, spent a bunch of time developing a story line, and its not my most colorful idea but i like it!
Thank you to sincerelyamelia- for the amazing cover that she got me so fast! Go check out her graphic shop I've ordered from her before its great.

If you would be interested in me investing in this story, please please let me know! Vote, comment, whatever. Hope you guys like it!

- T