꧁ act II ꧂

I grumbled a bit to myself as i got dragged up the driveway. "Rylee, no, please, I don't want too.." she didn't seem to care though she kept pulling.

"Well I care! Plus jasper is already inside waiting!" God I hated when this happened. She always seemed to want to trick me into these stupid fucking places, I especially hate it when she tells me that it's somewhere fun and I'm then it turns out to be a party where honestly the cops could come at any moment. There were a couple people outside kissing and talking, but this party seemed much tame then the ones before. Or maybe because it was so early. Plus I should have known. By the time my thoughts had gotten bigger we were already going through the dark wooded door, Rylee smiled and pulled me along until finally she found her boyfriend. She leaned up and pecked his lips before smiling. "There you are.."

"I've been waiting for you, I even got you a drink-" but before he could finish I spoke up.

"She's driving me home, she can't drink.." Rylee looked over.

"It's fine, I'll have my brother come pick us up.." that was true. He always seemed to be her scapegoat, though that didn't matter right now. I wasn't going to drink, I hated drinking because of my father and there was no way that would ever change my mind.

They started to talk about stuff that didn't matter to me, I looked around, but nothing seemed interesting, I walked off to do my own thing because why would I sit around while they talk about only god knows what. I went downstairs to a basement type Rec room, there weren't as many people, but they were all drinking and playing pool. It smelled like the strongest and grossest liquor ever. I on the other hand just went and sat down on one of the couches.

Why did I always end up in Situations like this?

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, it slowly started going down my chest, but when I went to hit it, the hand retracted and I hit myself. He looked over and smiled. "I knew it was you, you fucker, that hurt!" Adam smirked and then jumped over the back of the couch.

"Hey! Don't blame it on me, you did it yourself... does that mean I won't get a kiss?" God, he knew how to make my face red

"you want to kiss? Right now?"

He nodded.

I rolled my eyes and looked away, before leaning over and kissing his cheek, which Warrented a gasp from the other male. "You always keep me on the edge of my seat.."

Adam was a nice guy, at the moment we were just having fun. Since me and Joseph ended, he's been there for me, and what's nice about it is, he's actually gay, he's out and isn't afraid to kiss me whenever he feels like it. It feels nice to be wanted like that but honestly it doesn't matter because Adam and I will never become a real thing, he has a crush on a straight guy and he refuses to believe that he's actually straight. It's kinda sad if you think about it.

Plus I'm not really into him all that much, we're much better as friends.

"But you love that I do that.." he handed me his drink to hold so he could look around and fix his hair.

"You think he's here?"

"Nope-" but while I looked too, I saw Joseph, he was walking down the stairs, joking with a couple of his friends, that was until he saw me. God I hated those eyes. I looked away to Adam again and sighed. "Can we go upstairs or something, I don't want to be down here anymore.

"How come-" but that's when he saw Joseph, or I'm guessing that's when. Because he got up, and walked over to them

"Adam... Adam no! Adam!" I whisper yelled, but he didn't walk back, I groaned and got up as well, going after him.

"Hello, I see you're looking at my friend, are you interested or something?" Joseph probably just looked confused, but I grabbed onto adams hand and tried to yank him from the group of boys that were all laughing and staring at Joseph, then sometimes me.

"He's not interested... come on, let's go, what the fuck-" but that didn't stop him.

"He has a cute ass and he's good at kissing, trust me I know.." he smirked, but honestly I was just completely embarrassed. I knew my face was red, but he couldn't worry about that.

"Adam."

"So what are you interested or not? Because I know you would definitely-"

"Adam, please! Let's just go!" I was desperate, I didn't want to deal with it right now. I had never told anyone about me and Joseph, I promised him I wouldn't way back when we started to be together. End I'm not a liar. Adam let me pull him away, but that's when I heard one of the boys that Joseph was friends with speak up.

"I'm interested..." he said. I stopped dead in my tracks. But when I looked over to the guy, he looked around at his friends who looked flabbergasted at the thought. "If you want to fuck then we can fuck.."

"No, stop joking-" Joseph spoke up, but that didn't mean shit because he looked serious.

"You want to fuck me? Are you gay?"

"I am tonight.."

I thought for a moment, I looked to Adam who was just smirking and nodding for me to go with him. But for some reason. I liked the idea. This was probably a joke anyways and i would find that out only if i agreed. "Fine.."

My heart was beating from my chest because I was so nervous. I honestly didn't want to believe that it was true at all, but for some reason, I took the boys hand and let him began to walk me up the stairs.

But then I heard only a few words.

"I love you..."

And I know who said it.

_
(I yayooo Jamie here you goooo 👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏻)