chapter 1

"Iwa-channn!! It's too cold!!" Oikawa whined as the two walked back from school, sharing Oikawa's umbrella. "Well you should have brought a damn jacket!!" Iwaizumi yelled at the other, causing him to huff. "How rude!! I want your sweater!" Oikawa protested. "No way in hell!" Iwaizumi replied in response. Oikawa huffed once again and ignored him as they walked until Iwaizumi would give him the sweater. He knew that it would work, Iwaizumi grumbled and pulled the pale tan, crocheted sweater off of himself, and forcefully pulled it onto Oikawa, leaving the others hair a mess. "Hey!! You messed up my hair!" He crossed his arms after slipping them into the sleeves. "It already looked shitty anyways." Iwaizumi scoffed. "I spend an hour on this you know!!!" He huffed in annoyance. "Well you wasted your time shittykawa." Iwaizumi retorted. Oikawa couldn't help but let out that laugh of his. Oikawa never took offense to the things that Iwaizumi said, he knew he was only joking.

The next five minutes of the walk was just the sound of rain and the splashing of their feet in the water that flooded the sidewalk. When they arrived at Oikawa's house, Iwaizumi attempted to hand the umbrella to Oikawa, but he refused. "You can keep for today, I don't want Iwa-chan to catch a cold!" Oikawa laughed a bit. "Like I would." The other replied with the roll of his eyes before walking off, and leaving Oikawa with a small smile. "What am I supposed to do without you.." He muttered to himself while walking inside of his house. 

Oikawas mother greeted him as he removed his shoes. His father wasn't around, so it was just him at home. "I have some homework to get done, I'll wash up and come down for dinner when I finish mom!" He smiled at the other, as she replied with the nod of her head. 

Oikawa rushed upstairs and threw himself onto his bed, hugging the sweater with a smile. If he was being honest, he had the slightest crush on his best friend, but he thought he was straight,  and he didn't want to ruin the relationship he had with Iwaizumi already. 

Oikawa unplugged his laptop, and set it on his desk. He began to start his homework, but kept getting distracted, resulting him to close the laptop and just take a minute to think. His thinking was interrupting by his phone. He looked down to see the name "Iwa-Chan💙" in big white letters spread across his screen. He swiped to answer and held the phone to his ear.

Oikawa:"Iwa-Channn!"

Iwaizumi:"Hey, do you want that umbrella back tomorrow?"

Oikawa:"Yeah, you can just give it to me tomorrow, but its going to be raining in the morning, so promise you will pick me up!"

Oikawas giggling could be heard through the phone.

Iwaizumi:"whatever.."

Oikawa was interrupted by his mother calling him down for dinner, so Oikawa said his goodbyes and hung up as he walked downstairs. 

"Oh, Tooru! Where did you get that sweater?" She asked the Brunette. He responded with "Oh, Hajime gave it to me, he walked me home." Oikawa used Iwaizumis first name rather than his last around his mother She giggled a bit. "Awh, what a gentleman!" She knew Oikawa had a crush on him from how he talked about the boy. It was actually quite obvious, Hajime was just oblivious. 

"Mom..I think i'm in love with Hajime..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A//N

Hello! If  you know me from the mafia bakudeku story, I have unpublished it and will not be continuing it. On another note, this chapter was important to the story, even if it was almost like a filler. I promise chapters will get longer and more interesting, I am still very busy with school. I am also aware of Oikawas siblings, but due to the fact of me not knowing their ages, I will just say that they have graduated previously.