Lunch

Clara's POV:

"Hey, Lora!" I said with a grin. "Well looks like someone is in a good mood" she responded with a laugh. "Who was that boy? Was he from your class?" she asked. "oh, that was William, he's in my class." I said a bit red. "You mean that boy that you've been crushing on~?" she said with a grin. "Sh-shut up!" I said all red. "We're in a hallway, keep it down..!". "Well, it's called facts" she explained. "W-whatever!" I calmed a bit. "So did you talk to him?" she asked. "Yeah..well more like fell on him..I answered, while going to class I bumped into him..he even held my hand..! I felt so safe..". "Yeah I ship-" she shouted. "SH-SHUSH!! I quickly covered his mouth. "Hey Clara!" I heard William say. So I turned around.

William's POV:

After some classes, I looked around for Clara. Until I found her. "Hey, Clara!" I called out. "Oh h-hey Will..!" she said with a warm smile. "I was..-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I got distracted by her beautiful long hair and her cute shirt with pastel yellow with butterflies and light blue shorts. "Will?" she asked in a worried voice, "are you alright..?". Soon I snapped out of it. "O-oh sorry! I got lost in thought" I responded. "Oh..what were you thinking about?" Clara asked with a smile. "About how beautiful you are..." I answered lost in thought again. Before I knew it she turned red. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to say that aloud-!" I explained. "I-it's alright..". There was silence for about a minute. "So what did you want to ask me?" she asked. "Right, about that I was wondering if you'd like to eat lunch with me and a friend.." I said. "would you like to..?". "Of course! Is it okay if I bring a friend?" she replied with a warm grin. "Yeah sure, I'll be waiting with my friend at the table close to the vending machines.". I said. "Alright see you there!" she said with a smile while walking away into the crowd.

No one's POV:

"Hey Will! We're here," said Clara. "Oh, you came!" he said with a smile looking up. "This is my friend, Lora" Clara explained. "Hey, I'm Lora! Your William, right?" she spoke. "Yeah, nice to meet you." He said. "This is Henry," he said pointing to the boy with light brown hair, holding a sketchpad. "Oh hi, sorry I wasn't paying attention..!" Henry said with a smile looking at us. "Henry?!" Lora said after looking at Henry. "Lora? Is that really you?" he said surprised. "Ha! The one and only!" she said already giving him a hug. "You know each other?" William said surprised. "heh yeah, we knew each other since high school until Lora had to move." Explained Henry. "Oh, well that's good to know..!" responded William. After some talking, Henry and Lora rose from the table. "Well, since you too are talking, we're going to leave you alone~ Henry said with a grin. "We're gonna go to the library." William and Clara turn immediately read.