The confession

(~1 YEAR LATER~)

William's POV:

I looked around for Clara's dorm, and soon enough found it. I knocked. "Will?" said Clara "what are you doing here..? We aren't supposed to leave our dorms after 10 PM." "Yeah I know, I just need to ask you something" I explained. "what is it...?" she asked with a warm smile. "Well...I was wondering if you'd like to...um..maybe go to a restaurant with me tomorrow?" I asked with an awkward smile. "Of course!" she replied with a joyful smile. "What time?" "Around 7," I responded. "I'll come to pick you up." "Alright then Will, I 'll see you tomorrow!" She said.

~The Next Day~

"Hen, I don't think I ready..." I said stressed. "Will, you loved her for so long, I bet she'll feel the same..! said Henry with a kind smile. "Thanks, Hen.." I replied with a smile. "What should I wear though..?". "Maybe the dark purple T-shirt with light gray jeans, and a hoodie just in case it's gonna be colder," he answered not even looking up from his sketchpad. "K, thanks" I responded. "By the way, how come you don't cut your hair short?" He asked curiously. "No reason honestly, I just prefer it that way." Lesser than a minute I rush out of my and Henry's dorm. "I'll be back later, bye Hen!" I shouted.

Henry's POV:

"I'll be back later, bye Hen!" shouted William already out of the dorm. "He's gone, you can step out, "I said quietly to my closet. "Okay, I'm coming out! " a voice called. As the person fell on top of me, "are you alright Lora?" I asked quickly. "I'm fine" Lora responded. "Now we're alone~" I whispered.

Clara's POV:

"Hey Lora, can you help me for a minute?" I asked aloud in our dorm. There was silence. A looked around, and she wasn't there. 'I guess she left.' I thought. "Oh well, I'll just grab an outfit.." I said aloud to myself. A went over to my dresser and opened it. "Now what to wear..."I whispered. I picked out a pastel green dress, with some black heels. I dress quickly and did my hair into a messy bun. I picked out some white pearl earrings and placed them on. Then I heard a knock at my door, I looked at my watch at it turned out to already was 7. "Coming!" I called out. I opened the dorm door, and there was Will. He had a dark purple T-shirt with light gray jeans, and a black hoodie wrapped around his waist. "You look very stunning," he said with a kind smile. "Thank you, Will..!" She replied, "you look very handsome." "Thanks, are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah.!"I responded. As we were already walking down the street away from college, we talked for some time until we reached the restaurant. He opened the doors for me. "Lady's first," he said with a chuckle. I laughed. After the food, we decided to go to the park, for a walk in light under the moon. I felt him hold my hand, I blushed. And so did he. Then he stopped. "What's wrong..?" I asked.

William's POV:

I took a hold of her hand, I saw her blush. Alright, I can do this...I thought to myself. I stopped. "What's wrong..?" she asked. "C-Clara, I've been wanting to tell you something..." I started. "What is it Willy?" she asked. "I've liked..y-you for a long time..and I was wondering you y-you'd like to be my girlfriend...?" I said. She turned red with blush, right away. I shouldn't have asked that...I thought to myself regretting my action. "Of course I will..!" she responded. "I'd love to!" "Really..?" I asked surprised. "Of course you goof..!" she chuckled. I held her close holding her hand. I touched her warm soft cheek. "May I?" I asked. "Y-yeah" she replied. Our lips touched, in the cool night breeze. It felt as if in a perfect movie. After, we walked around in the park and went back to our dorms around 15 minutes before 10.