College Graduation

William's POV:

"Wow, I can't believe it's the graduation today...!" I exclaimed, "it passed so fast.." "Yeah.." replied Henry. "I"m so happy that you agreed to make business with me". "Why wouldn't I? With my best friend, it might even be popular as heck!" I said with a laugh. "heh, yeah." he responded also laughing. "BOYS!" shouted Lora. "the graduation is starting soon!!!!" "We thought it was in about an hour-" I replied. "They changed it" she explained. "Well then, gotta get ready.."I sighed. "Will?" asked Clara from behind me. "What do you need?" I asked in a warm voice. "Can you tie my dress..?" she asked. "Wasn't Lora supposed to help?" I asked confused. "She's getting ready herself," she explained. "Oh, alright then" I responded taking hold of her hair. After doing her hair she turned around and pressed her lips on mine. "Thank you Willy~!" she said.

~Later~

Clara's POV:

"It's almost time to go out...!" I squeaked with excitement. "It's time to go!!" Lora said loudly. Will took hold of my hand and together we walked on the stage. After the diploma awards, it was time to go see our parents. "Will, c'mon, I want you to meet my parents!" I quickly took hold of his hand and ran through the crowds. "Heh, calm down pumpkin!" he laughed. "And yet you still remember that nickname-" I said with a smile. "Of course I do," he responded. "MOM! DAD!!" I shouted at the view of them. "Clara, sweetie!" my mother called out. I quickly rushed into a hug, hugging tightly both of my parents. "We've missed you so much honey, how have you been?" my father asked with a smile. "I've been amazing!" I responded with joy. "And who is this boy right here?" my mom asked with a curious smile. "Oh right, heh this is my boyfriend, William." I replied. "the one I've told you guys about." "Hello, Mister and Miss Schmidt..!" Will said with an award tone with a smile. "Nice to meet you Will, but please call me Katie." she said, "and this is my husband Oliver, Oliver says something...!" "Are you treating my daughter good?" he asked with a suspicious look. "But of course, I love her so much" he answered with a smile. "Clara is that true?" he asked me. "Yes Dad, you don't have to act like a little girl.." I responded. "alright, alright." he said looking calmer.

William's POV:

"So where are your parents?" asked Oliver. "They can't come...I didn't have the best relationship with them..my father usually hit me for no reason..on the other hand, my mother ran away.." I explained. "Oh, I'm sorry for asking that.." he responded. "It's alright.." Soon after the graduation I and Clara stayed over at her parents' house, even though I told her it was fine she insisted.