The 'chat'

William's POV:

After some weeks at Clara's parents' house, I and Clara rented out an apartment. But then I got a call. It's Oliver. I thought. So I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hello William, are you busy by any chance today?" Oliver said on the phone. "No, not really" I responded, "why do you ask Mr.Schmidt- err Oliver" "I was wondering if you could come over, I'd like to have a little chat," he explained. "Alright, I'll be there, what time?" I asked. "Is now okay?" he asked. "Of course, I'll be there soon," I replied. "Alright then, I'll see you soon," he said and right away ended the call. I quietly snuck out of bed and kissed Clara on her forehead. Then I changed quickly, but yet quietly. Brushed my hair and slipped on my black converse shoes. And headed out. I drove about 15 minutes and parked near their driveway. I hopped out of my car and headed for the door. I knocked, and it opened. "Your here," Oliver said. "Yeah, I came as fast, it sounded important," I replied. "Come on in, please take off your shoes," he said. So I did. "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked. "No thank you I'm fine," I responded. "Alright, take a seat," he said pointing to the sofa. So I sat down. "So what did you want to talk about Mr.Schmidt?" I asked curiously. "Well, when you were here..over some weeks, I noticed that you love my daughter a lot..." he started "so I thought with my wife, and we decided that when you'd like to ask for my daughter's hand in marriage, we agree." when he finished he smiled warmly straight at me. I quickly rose from the sofa and hugged him. "Thank you so much, I promise that I won't break her heart," I said. "Thank you." After our chat, I drove home with plenty of joy. As I entered the apartment, I slid off my shoes and went into the kitchen. I saw Clara making breakfast. I went up to her and hugged her from the back holding her waist, and kissed her cheek. She giggled softly. "Looks like someone's in a good mood!" she laughed. "What are you so happy about?" she asked, kissing me back. "You'll see~" I replied. "haha, alright then" she smiled.