The proposal

Clara's POV:

I noticed that Will was going out a lot. I didn't know why though. Whenever I asked him he always said "it's a surprise". But I wanted a good answer. "Will?" I called out knocking on our bedroom door. I stepped inside. "what is it honey?" he replied. I slipped into the bed close to him hugging him. "What's wrong?" he asked hugging me back. "I was wondering if you'd like to go to the grocery store with me." I said. "will you come with me?" "Sure." he smiled and hugged me. After getting the food and dropping it off at the apartment, we went to the park. It was night, the full moon was shining brightly. The cold wind blew, I shivered. "Are you cold..?" William asked. "A bit.." I responded. "Here, have my sweater," he said already putting it over me. "Thank you, Willy," I said hugging him. We walked around a bit more until we found a bench near a pond, with the full moon reflecting off of it. We sat there for a moment hugging. "Clara?" he whispered. "What is it Will?" I said with my eyes closed. "would..would you ever want to have a family..? Like your own?" he asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Of course I would.." I answered. "Why do you ask?" "Well Clara..I've been thinking..and since we finished school..I'd like to start our own family.." he started. "w-what are you trying to say..?" I asked. "Clara," he said standing up and helped me up too. "Clara Schmidt...will you marry me...?" he keeled...he proposed to...me. Tears filled my eyes. "YES!! Yes!" I said firmly. He stood at placed the ring on my ring finger. It was a golden ring with a beautiful turquoise color gem. I jumped on him and kissed him. Our lips felt perfect everything was perfect. "Clara...you've made me the happiest man on the entire Earth. William said with a tear in his eye. "And you made me the happiest girl" I responded.