The Wedding

Clara's POV:

"Lora, I'm so stressed!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry, everything will be fine!" Lora said in a cheerful voice. "now hold still and let me tie your dress." "Right sorry" I replied. After Lora helped me with my dress and hair, and after that, she put on some make-up. "you look beautiful Clara!" she said with a laugh. "this is honestly the best make-up I've done in my shop!" "haha thanks, Lora," I responded. After some more make-up, my mother rushed in. "Oh sweetie, you look so beautiful!" she said with tears already in her eyes. "Mom, don't cry!" I replied with a warm smile. "oh right before I forget." she said. "I wanted to give you this." and she pulled out a white leaf hair clip. "my mother, your grandmother, gave me this at my wedding." she said with a tear falling from her face. "and now I see you wearing it." "Thank you so much mom," I said wiping her tear. "Clara, it's the time!" exclaimed my father.

William's POV:

It was time. I stood at the altar. Waiting for the love of my life to step up. Then I saw her. She had a beautiful white dress, with a long white ribbon touching the floor. And to that she had a tied bun in her hair done perfectly, and a white leaf hair clip. I immediately blushed and smiled. And she smiled too. Her father let her go and stepped to the side. I held out my hand to help her not trip on the long step before the altar. And she took it. Then the priest started. "Do you take Clara as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" It was my turn to respond. I looked deeply into her green shining eyes. "I do" I replied. And later he started again. "And do you take William as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" She looked at me, and replied: "I do". Then Henry, as the best man of the groom gave us the rings. I placed hers on her, and she placed mine. "You may kiss the bride!" exclaimed the priest. I took a gentle hold of her hand and pressed our lips together. Everything felt wonderful. After she threw her bouquet, and Lora caught it. "You better ask Lora next" William joked to Henry.

No one's POV:

After the wedding, it was time to party. The party room was filled with lights and food. Everyone had a wonderful time. The bride and groom danced, the children played around, and the elders enjoyed themselves. After the party, everyone said good-bye and left. It was perfect.

Clara's POV:

After the wedding and the party, I and Will drove back to the apartment. "It was perfect Will," I said. "It really was," he said and hugged me. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you too Willy" I responded. " Now your officially my Mrs.Afton." he smiled.